Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*** BluRays for $25... ***

Daedal

mrblack927 said:
are you already salvaging diodes from the first GB or are you waiting until this second one is done as well?

I'm always salvaging diodes and making units. The problem with this being a GB deal is that I have to wait for enoug orders to then get the product to then work on them, otherwise I would get them all ready before I sell them to you all and that way you would get them within a few days' of ordering.

--DDL

just got it in the mail. i'm reading leslie wright's guide on harvesting it and hope to have everything completed this weekend. thanks ddl!

danq

Received the 2nd of 2 shipments today! as usual, excellent packaging - the little gift boxes are a nice touch...
:)
DanQ

Abray

I haven't recieved any yet :'( or a tracking number

but I had a semi large order and they were salveged, so they should be done eventually haha.

I can wait, I have all of christmas break to finish it!
and this will be my first project. I'm excited

Abray said:
I haven't recieved any yet :'( or a tracking number

but I had a semi large order and they were salveged, so they should be done eventually haha.

I can wait, I have all of christmas break to finish it!
and this will be my first project. I'm excited

nothing here either.. only had 2 salvaged though

Daedal

All the rest of the orders in the last ordered GB are shipping on Monday.

Orders after the cutoff mentioned in this thread will be ordered sometime around next weekend.

Orders will be stopped after that point until a full revamp of the website the offering of many and much better lasers ;) ;)

--DDL

Abray

Thanks daedal! This is my first project, and I can't wait to get started!

Hello,
Are there any of these left? I want in on at least two! I went to the google order page, but it did not go thru. I see in the threads that it was over, then it isn't, I don't know?  :-/ Please help?
Thanks, Joe

Abray

the buy I ordered from ended about 2 or 3 weeks ago, so you can't join in on that one,

but there may be a new one (I heard there might be a small one going on now)

And if thats true, and your order didn't go through, then you will probably just have to PM Daedal about it.

Daedal

joenobody said:
Hello,
Are there any of these left? I want in on at least two! I went to the google order page, but it did not go thru. I see in the threads that it was over, then it isn't, I don't know? :-/ Please help?
Thanks, Joe

If they're available for sale on the site, then there is a GB going on ;)

--DDL

Daedal

After today, we got 4 more days on these. After that the site is going down for a revamp, and to give me some time to catch up and relax for a bit. (Phew!)

--DDL

Daedal

Yeppe :)

I'm glad to say that I shipped out MOST of the packages. There is about 5-6 packages left. These ones are either in need of special attention (as per previous communications) or are in need of AixiZ modules. On my last turn I tossed away 15 of the AixiZ modules because they are completely useless! :mad:

I placed a new order today and should have it next week. They promised that they would ship by Thursday MAX ;)

I'm truly sorry for all the mess that has been going on with these units. From delays in getting the parts to me, and delays to ship them out, and now delays because of lacking parts! :-[

This truly was not my intention. If anyone is unhappy with how this is going, please PM me and I will send you a 100% refund immediately.

--DDL

P.S. On a side note, The parts that came in this time were much better than usual. Most lased with higher power than usual and at lower currents :D But just as things get better, others get worse. I have a couple diodes that create a hollow box shape (as if the crystal is blocked off with something from letting the laser out... or it's reflecting it out the sides rather than the front... and on these units, there is a shade of green on the edges... ;D (can anyone smell green laser diodes coming of age from Nichia anytime soon? ;) ;D )