Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BlueFusion Resolution Solution

Things

I also considered that option, however there are other less nice options available. Talking to Ben today he has mentioned that he has given BlueFusion until new year to reply or the letter goes home. We'll see what happens ...

daguin

I consider myself one of the lucky ones. I got MOST of my money back in other merchandise. IIRC he only owes me a diode (or two). This is too small a debt for me to keep worrying about.

I do not do any business with him. I recommend that others avoid doing business with him.

Peace,
dave

It's a nice letter, but I don't think it's going to help matters much. Who are they going to trust, a letter from some people on a messageboard, or their own son's words? I guess it's worth a try.

I don't think they know what kind of shit he is causing or even how much money is in question. I would rather try to get it back by all reasonable methods first.

He still owes me a polygon scanner from a swap we did a while ago, even after I paid for him to ship the stuff (which was not part of the original deal)

He did ship the main part of the deal (two SCSI hard drives and a controller), just not the polygon scanner.

damn i almost bought from him too,
@ laser_Ben good luck pal, that is a good letter, i hope this don't get too ugly!

-Dustin

Got this today:

Hey,
So back from holiday and here is email as promised. And yes, I do intend to resolve this by getting you your money.
You mentioned on irc that you would give me a month - the issue with that is that it's rather difficult for me to come up with $700 even in this time.
So I have one other idea on which I hope we can agree: I'll make regular contributions of what I've got available until it's paid off.
I'm trying to find other ways to earn money asides from my regular job, but I'll also be taking up extra shifts to help cover it, and i'm still searching for anything I can sell as well.
I hope this works out - or we can find something else to agree on. I know you have every reason not to trust me, but I would like to settle this in the end. :)

P.S. Happy new year!
---
BlueFusion

If anyone needs their money back they better make it quick. The statute of limitations is different in every state of the US and are usually within 2-5 years. I'm not sure about international cases.

Got this today:

He's conning you.... it is his trademark...
It is well documented here on the Forum...:cool:

1 Month is too long... How much money do you think he has
made (cleared) in just the last year... if he lives with his parents...
how much of that money do you think belongs to him...:thinking:

Just an opinion of an old school collection "person"...

Jerry

He always needs just another week... its the same thing over and over just as laserbee said.

Maybe if he sold his secret stashes around the house he could pay everyone and give the rest to the forum via donation hehehe

I told him a minimum of $50/Week and he has to send me an email every 4 days. If either of the deadlines pass, even once, the letters are mailed the next day.