Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BlueFusion Resolution Solution

Seeing as BlueFusion, AKA Rowan Lee, owes so many people so much money, here is what I propose:

People send a letter to his parents, send it to:

The Parents Of Rowan Lee
118 B Longwood Rd
Heathfield South Australia 5153
Australia

Tell them what exactly he owes you, attach a copy of the receipt from him paying you, and ask for them to have him contact you, provide a copy of the receipt and link to this thread.

Please post here what he owes you, ONLY IF HE OWES YOU SOMETHING! I want to get a running total of what he owes people.

What is owed so far:

BobBryce: Kryton Smooth
Spyrorocks: $8.00
Laser Ben: $700

Last edited:
Reactions: mfo

He owes Bryce a kryton smooth

Edit: Well I'll tell bryce and let him post the full story, I could have, seeing as I am involved, but I'll let him.

Last edited:
Well here's the thing. Proto really wanted a Kryton Smooth, and BlueFusion mentioned that he had one for sale, so I said I'd buy it for Proto and he'd just pay me back. However knowing BlueFusion's track record, I told him I'd pay for shipping, and then pay the rest when it got here. So I'm only out $5 for shipping, which I don't really care about. I'm just kinda bummed out that he never sent it, and proto is bummed out as well.

Last edited:
Well then the only option is to "spam" their mailbox until one gets through. :evil:

Seeing as how he owes ben !?700$!? I don't see it as being to far out of line, I am interested in seeing how much actual debt bluefusion has managed to accumulate on the forum.

Laser Ben, what are those $700 for? That's a serious amount of money. I wonder why you haven't mentioned that before Spyrorocks opened his thread..