Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue Laser Dual Diode 9mm.

Tmack

Ok. I would like the temporary switch with the green eagle eye installed on the laser. Same as the original design. I agree that it will be safer then a on/off switch.

And maybe when you buildthe anti dust on my laser. You can explain how you make this. I'm interested in learning about that feature. Thank tomsk. :).

Last edited:

Pman

Tomsk I would like to say once again that this is just a beautiful design and was hoping that there was a possibility that you would be willing to post pics of the build process for Tmack's unit. I already asked him if this would be OK and he agreed that it would be wonderful to see your workmanship.
I'm sure the entire forum would be most grateful:)

Pete

Well...I will throw in my 2cents...Two (2) individual switches ARE a good idea !! Both the Tridentis and Lawgiver II have this feature..It is a safety issue.
IMNSHO...a Three(3) positrion toggle switch is the best option...

First position,toggle to the left..Full stop
Second positrion, toggle straight up/centered..System armed
Third position, toggle to the right..Laser on

BUT, there is No option for a momentary feature...JUST for the " Laser On " portion....SOooo..."The Laser on" position is NOT momentary.

That would be a good option...BUT...it is not available....or...I have not found it yet !!!

CDBEAM=======>

Tmack

This momentary switch is perfect for lasers of this power. There is no need for it to be on while not holding down the switch. This will keep runtime down, heat down, and be much safer for accidental firing. I would definitely prefer this feature on the build tomsk. No need to changethe design. I would like everything the same as the one showcased. :) very excited to see progress

Tmack

Tomsk I would like to say once again that this is just a beautiful design and was hoping that there was a possibility that you would be willing to post pics of the build process for Tmack's unit. I already asked him if this would be OK and he agreed that it would be wonderful to see your workmanship.

Pete

I think this would be a great way for the forum to see some double diode build process pictures. I think everyone would really enjoy seeing such great work!

Pman

Just to be clear, I absolutely love the 2 switches. I have never seen a unit with this kind of output have a momentary switch.
I would like to see mutlimode with this unit like a lo/hi/strobe kind of thing besides the momentary plus everything CD said:) Why can't we just have every single option lol.

tomsk

Ok. I would like the temporary switch with the green eagle eye installed on the laser. Same as the original design. I agree that it will be safer then a on/off switch.

And maybe when you buildthe anti dust on my laser. You can explain how you make this. I'm interested in learning about that feature. Thank tomsk. :).

This is understandable when the coupling beam area to 1 space clean, without dust-proof glass, the inner dust crept into the use is inevitable, and the country may have, garbage or any something that could fit inside can damage the surface of the cube.

Last edited:

tomsk

Pete

I will try to save steps when done, and will continually update the Tmack the complete construction process, we have agreed together.

Pman

Sounds good.
Curious if you have any pics of all the custom lasers you have built?

tomsk

Sounds good.
Curious if you have any pics of all the custom lasers you have built?

Of course, I am very happy to show you the same look.
On avata is one, Red + Bluray + Green in C6 host.

2w used 2 Flex-drive, C2 host.

Red @300mW.

Blue 1W mini.

Blue 1,5W inox Aurora host.

Mini Bluray 120mW.

Mini Red.

C6 host Bluray with Star head.

IR 808nm 400mW.

Bluray 700mW.

Mini bluray 600mW.

IR 2W 808nm.

Blue 2W Pro.

Bluray 120mW with host DIY.

Green 50mW host mod.

And final is Blue Laser dual diode.

There are many other laser pointers, but I've lost photos due to data errors. There are also additional auxiliary flashlight and many other dishes.

Last edited:

Tmack

Wow ... Very nice collection. Your work is fantastic . I really can't wait for mine!!!!!!!

I love the look of the 808 nm. 2w

And the blue pro 2w

And of course the dual ;)

Now that's a true builders work table!!!!!

Last edited:

tomsk

Wow ... Very nice collection. Your work is fantastic . I really can't wait for mine!!!!!!!

I love the look of the 808 nm. 2w

And the blue pro 2w

And of course the dual ;)

Now that's a true builders work table!!!!!

:thanks:

Tmack

When do you think you will be doing the machining work?? And where do you get the crystal?

tomsk

When do you think you will be doing the machining work?? And where do you get the crystal?

I will start working after receiving the new host. I still have the crystal 100% brand new. :D

Tmack

Sounds great! Thanks very much. I look forward to seeing all the components :D

Last edited:

Pman

Thanks for posting your other builds. There's some beauties there;) Our forum members really like pics. They are much appreciated.