Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blinged out my Colman Max Host.:D

You Guys are too Funny.:)

Ive Got 1 Project coming that will Blow you guys away. Not sure when it will be done or if it will be the Next one i finish or when ever but it will be a Jaw Dropper.:D

I wish. I Honestly wish i could do one.:) They are Impossible to take apart completely.

If i could take the top half off to access the LEDs Better it would have been done.

LaZeRz

Are'nt you scared to touch your polished hosts for the fear of leaving fingerprints behind? :p

Wow! I really like that... I may have to try to polish one of mine! -Glenn

LaZeRz

Glenn, Im pretty sure you have a few square meters of lasers over there at your place :D

Last edited:
Lazeerer, do you polish off the anodizing or paint? I would like to know the steps... Thanks! -Glenn

LaZeRz

Lazeerer, do you polish off the anodizing or paint? I would like to know the steps... Thanks! -Glenn

He dips it in a chemical bath to remove the anodizing, puts it in a special cleaner to remove the left over film and then polishes it ;)

Last edited:
Hey Lazeerer, are you thinking about polishing one of Jake/Pontiac's arctic hosts once/if they are done? That would be schweet!

Hey Glenn, Sorry for the late response & Thanks For the kind Words.:)

I use Special chemicals that are not available to the Average Guy. Not even i can get the Stuff myself.

I have a Local Car shop that restores Old Cars and also turns alot of them into Hot Rods.:D

I figured that was the best place to go and ask.

It cost me $240 for Half a Gallon of the Stuff. You can do Many Many host before you have to dump it. I was told around 10 - 15+ host. So its Money well spent as i Enjoy doing it very very .

The Chemical bath needs to be warmed up to work best.

If you have some hosts in Mind iam pretty fair with Pricing.:D SO shoot me a PM if you want something done.

He dips it in a chemical bath to remove the anodizing, puts it in a special cleaner to remove the left over film and then polishes it ;)

Exactly.:)

Hey Lazeerer, are you thinking about polishing one of Jake/Pontiac's arctic hosts once/if they are done? That would be schweet!

Iam not in that GB. I have not decided to get one yet.

I just got another Defected arctic of someone. :eg:
I just Re built it and i can tell you that its Stunning. Much More Power then my other Modded one.:eg: Buts its a Complete rebuild not using the stock driver.

I might just do it to this one. If i can Remove the LEDs and Smartswitch.:cool:

CDHDC

Beautiful! I like the dog in the background. Reminds me of my dog. Whenever I pick a laser up, she know what it is. She just stands there staring in want of me turning it on;)lol