Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blah Blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Fellow LPF Member in trouble

It's January 14th! Would some members like me to extend the duration for the prizes or just pick the winners today when I get home?

-Alex

I was under the impression that the intended completion date was the 20th of January. I was going by the information in the original post.

If vortish feels that it needs to be extend to the end of the month, I'm OK with that.

Last edited:

I was under the impression that the intended completion date was the 20th of January. I was going by the information in the original post.

If vortish feels that it needs to be extend to the end of the month, I'm OK with that.

I forgot to edit the first post, thank you for reminding me. I had a discussion with vortish in the past and he wanted it until January 14th. It has now been extended to the end of the month :)

-Alex

very good odds plus good cause

Hey guys, even if you ignore the good cause, you would silly to miss out here - the odds of w*nning something are very good! Get your ticket(s) now!

Last edited:

I appreciate every thing done for me and my family thanks to all that have donated

Im for shutting down the thing if any one else agrees! Any way thanks to all that have helped! I am grateful for the assistance

I made a donation but I'm not on the list ... yet? :thinking:

there was a 3 dollar donation is green

Last edited:

You could prolly post the units I put up for this. Keep this going.

BUMP - last few days left - get your tickets NOW! The odds are great - send $1 (or more) and have a very good chance of getting something! Come on - reduce the odds for the rest of us :)

I'm a little mystified why GL has not posted pics of my donations sure they aren't CNI but well built and the odds are good you can win them.

IMAG0814_zps831e15ce.jpg

IMAG0813_zps3a9a2fb1.jpg

IMAG0816_zps53b3f078.jpg

IMAG0820_zps222f2635.jpg

Let get this member some help this will reflect well on each and every one of us.

I'm a little mystified why GL has not posted pics of my donations sure they aren't CNI but well built and the odds are good you can win them.

Let get this member some help this will reflect well on each and every one of us.

Very interesting and cool looking lasers! Worth getting tickets just for a chance to get your hands on these!

@jander

Sorry for not posting them. Just have had other things going on and wasn't think about that. There is a good chance everyone will get something!

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.