Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blackbuck 8M 8A driver group buy

94Z28

This is the last chance before I purchase all drivers myself at the discounted price, the buy will go through regardless of participation and I am offering a chance to get drivers at a small discount (although not great discount, it's still a discount) and these may not be around for ever, nor can I guarantee that I will sell any of mine in the future as I have plans to use some of them. I will be getting a minimum of 10 at a time and the price is 315$

31.50$ per piece plus when arrive you will be asked to pay 3$ for shipping.

Original price was 38$ + shipping from Russia.

8A modulated buck laser diode driver with thermal protection. NUBM08E etc
For specs and info see above. You can have your driver 2 days after they show up although it will be roughly 1-2 weeks until I get them.

Pm for info and I can't guarantee how long this is available.

If we have a lot of interest price goes down, I'm not making anything from this so it's just to get me and who ever interested a discount.

Attachments

• $_1 (3).JPG
    $_1 (3).JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Do you know if the minimum 1A current means the max current pot can only be set as low as 1A or if it isn't able to analog modulate below 1A?

94Z28

I'm not sure Atomic but I have had the driver at less than 1A with the external pot option in place of the modulation. I have never set the max pot below 1.8A so I couldn't let you know. I think if you reduce voltage to 3.7v in it will probably push .5A area

Also, the shipping twice is not a big deal as it's the same thing with any group buy; It would only add 2 days to shipping, but save you some cash. I have another thread for questions about the driver, this one is just focused on someone wanting to purchase one when I do. I am just waiting on my funds to clear in PayPal and im covering the invoice;

As said in post #2 only shows 1 available on eBay, this is not including my invoice I will have my order filled fyi... If you snooze, you loose i suppose.

/edit.. Just checked; Funds cleared.. this is over as of 7:00PM 9/20/16 EST i will be on break at work and take care of it. Hagd!

Last edited:

Pman

I'm interested in one to start. Need to see how it does with a Phlatlight. Wish I knew where I could get an inexpensive driver that could put out more like 30-40A though.

Last edited:
Hi Pman -

I lost the resistor (while using a hot air solder gun) next to the 5V, Mod, and GND pads. Could you probe the resistance for me?

Thank you,

laserChester

It is a constant voltage supply with limits on current and voltage.
You can google that number.
HM