Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BitLasers.com - Lasers for bitcoin

Grix

It's hard to capture on photos because the dot kind of overpowers the artifacts, but yes the dot on G-2 lenses does look a bit worse. There is some artifacts around the dot, like a faint rectangle on one side around 5 times the size of the actual dot, and the dot itself is more line shaped. It's not really that distracting though. The aixis lens has a very clean dot, and it cuts off the edges of the dot making it look rounder.

Last edited:

Grix

Most lasers are now back in stock after a quite long period of shortages. Sorry for the delays!

I just placed an order for the 1300mW blue, any updates on when they will be available? I sent you an email as well and figured a post might help others wondering when parts/lasers would be available.

Thanks!!

Grix

I just placed an order for the 1300mW blue, any updates on when they will be available? I sent you an email as well and figured a post might help others wondering when parts/lasers would be available.

Thanks!!

Parts should arrive within a week or so, but shipping from asia is hardly consistent so it's difficulty to say for sure.

Thanks for your business!

Thank you for following up! I am looking forward to this laser and future builds via your business.

My 1300mW 445nm laser arrived and I will say that it is an impressive unit. I was able to cut through a CD case within seconds and the laser manages heat well and has a nice construction. I am extremely happy with the laser. Also, the communication was very good, I think I am going to get another more powerful laser in the future from Grix.

Last edited:

Rub3n

Grix is one good man, he answered all my questions and his laser works perfect! U can see he made it himself but none the less it looks and feels really nice. I was happy to be able to pay in BTC. I used a split payment option BTC/Paypal. So if anyone els doesnt have enough BTC but does wanna spend it, here is the right place to do so.

Regards,
Ruben

Grix

I'm now selling a laser using the new 520nm PLPB1 diode! This first one had a bit of a lemon diode, so it's offered at a discount at $259 with the LPF coupon code! 180mW of green!

Grix

I'm looking for someone to do a review of one or more of my lasers! If you buy a laser and post a review on this forum with at least 300 words and preferably a few pictures or a video, I will refund you one third of the order total! Limited time only. Contact me if you have any questions.

jimdt7

Grix I'd be happy to review one of your lasers and then ship it back to you! :beer:

Jim

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ARG

Done deal there Grix.

Order incoming after my bitcoin gets transferred out of BTCE :beer:

Grix

It is now two whole years since I opened the store! To celebrate, use the coupon code 2YEARS for a 20% discount on orders over $100!

Grix

New sale! In celebration of 200 twitter followers, use coupon "twitter" for 15% off!

Grix

With falling laser diode prices, plus a stronger American dollar that lets me reduce the profit margin and still make the same in my local currency, I have reduced prices on many items permanently!

Notable examples are the 2200mW 462nm blue laser that is now $299 (before: $349), and the 2800mW 445nm blue for $269 (before: $299)