Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BitLasers.com - Lasers for bitcoin

I just received my 2200mW 462nm laser and the 4 CR123a batteries that i ordered about a week and a half ago, from bitlasers.

The laser works perfectly and the laser color is just beautiful, i really like it. :)

The batteries came in 2 plastic boxes, which i really like, i was actually thinking, about getting boxes like this for all of my batteries some weeks ago, so i dont allways have to search for my battiers or have them rolling of the table all the time. :D

Thanks for the nice product and also for answering my questions, Grix.

I guess ill do a review of the laser when i get my goggles, charger, and maybe a LPM, in a bit. :beer:

Grix

I just received my 2200mW 462nm laser and the 4 CR123a batteries that i ordered about a week and a half ago, from bitlasers.

The laser works perfectly and the laser color is just beautiful, i really like it. :)

The batteries came in 2 plastic boxes, which i really like, i was actually thinking, about getting boxes like this for all of my batteries some weeks ago, so i dont allways have to search for my battiers or have them rolling of the table all the time. :D

Thanks for the nice product and also for answering my questions, Grix.

I guess ill do a review of the laser when i get my goggles, charger, and maybe a LPM, in a bit. :beer:

Thank you for the kind words :) Glad you like it.

Grix

All lasers are now back in stock.

Also, we now accept other cryptocurrencies in addition to bitcoin, like litcoin, dogecoin, darkcoin etc. And of course, paypal too for the ones who are not into that. :)

PS: Don't forget the 10% off LPF10 coupon code!

Last edited:
Thanks for the repair Grix, got my laser back yesterday and of course it works. :)

Grix

For the months June and July, we have a site-wide 15% off sale! Use coupon code SUMMER in the cart before checkout!

Grix

High-end models back in stock, and 20 days left of the sale.

Re: (15% off) BitLasers.com

Bitlasers.com is a store selling lasers for both paypal and cryptocurrencies like bitcoin since 2012. We ship worldwide!

For the months June and July, we have a site-wide 15% off sale! Use coupon code SUMMER in the cart before checkout!

Take a look: http://bitlasers.com

If you have any questions, please contact me on this forum, or at gitlem@gmail.com .

DSCF4214%20(Medium)-500x500.JPG
I should see about adding bitcoin as a payment method on Radiant
o.png
:beer:

Actually, it does. You were made aware of it, and the Mods should be too.
The annoying truth is that the forum only allows you to report 1 post every 60 seconds. I found 7+ of these yesterday and I didn't feel like sitting around waiting for some timer to count down.
Anyone who opened this thread was already being tracked without their knowledge. In my quote I broke the link by altering the IMG brackets, so other than exposing the spammer, what harm did I do?

Last edited:

Grix

Prices reduced on all lasers, up to 30% off depending on the model

Grix

All lasers are back in stock now after a few weeks of holes in the catalog. Some models have also decreased in price, like the popular 1300mW blue for now just $99

Last edited: