Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Billy Graham died today

BobMc

Lite a candle :can:

It’s a sad day. Regardless of what you thought of his message. He spoke the truths that he knew. Bought much good to the world. My condolences to the family :cryyy:

He passed at 99, full of years.

Last edited:

I thought he died long ago, haven't heard anything about him for decades.

True most of the time, it seems, or we just notice the good who die young more.

Pman

He let Gods word speak for itself. No eloquence required.
" For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword,, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
Hebrews 5:12

Encap

He was a National fixture for a long time. Met with every President from Truman to Trump.
Was picked by president after president to pray at inaugurations.
He was the world's best known evangelist --a charismatic North Carolina pastor who took his evangelizing crusades around the country and the globe. Had a very successful and long life.
If America had a pastor, he was it. He had preached in person to more than 210 million people worldwide

Last edited:
I thought he died not too long ago, but he did, indeed, die today at the ripe old age of 99. Few people get to live that long when compared to the rest of humanity. He wasn't a inspiration to me, but was to many people. Or so I've been told by many people. It is sad whenever anyone dies, and this is no exception. RIP.

That’s pretty good life because I seriously doubt I’ll live even close to 99

Sad to read that though he touched many lives, he was an absentee father and his children grew up with drugs, alcohol and crime. I guess the celebrity face is really only a facade.