Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best two beam colors next to each other?

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I think the coolest possible beam combination would be a 405nm bluray next to a 593.5nm yellow

yellow and purple are on opposite sides of the color wheel so i think it would look particularly awesome

i would love to see a shot of these to beam colors next to each other

i have seen blue and yellow next to each other (i think it was sawt al hurriyah who posted the pic) which looks awesome, but i think purple and yellow would be the best possible combination

curious to hear what you guys think the coolest colors are next to each other

peace
-ave

Razako

Favorite 2 colors that I have=Red+green.
Favorite 2 colors that I don't have=Red+blue.

Switch said:
I wonder what would you get if you combined them :p

You could in theory get any colour from 405nm (violet) to 597nm(yellow) depending on the ratio of the 2 that you mix, and because the 597nm colour is effectively frequency doubled by two IR lines to produce the yellow, it should be possible to produce white.

so in a nutshell: Violet , blue, cyan, green, lime green, yellow and white will be possible with the correct ratios of the 2 colours.

Jase

Things

I think its possible. I reckon green+yellow looks kinda cool, but do is blue+yellow.

I like seeing 405 and 473 next to each other because the compliment each other instead of contrasting. 532 and 635 is a close second.