Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best laser website for 2014?

IMHO the BEST possible place to buy such a laser is from one of our reputable builders, right here on LPF.

They won't skimp on you, they will not cut corners, they will not misrepresent. If there's a problem with the build and they can't resolve it, they will tell you. If there's a problem they can solve, but with a delay, they will tell you. On top of that, they will give you a competitive price. If it's a used unit, it might even be a "steal" ... on YOUR part! :yh:

I bought a laser from Cheech226 almost a couple of months ago and it's my "everyday carry" laser, couldn't ask for a better unit imho and I'm not even kissing ass. Solidly built. Better heatsinking than ANY chinese company will give you, and for that matter most any Western company as well. Modular - if the diode dies I could replace it. Press out the old, press in the new, solder it up, OPEN FIRE.

Find me a commercial company where it's that doable. Not happening! Look no farther than B/S/T. If you don't see what you want for sale, then post some good posts until you get to 20 and then post a request. Be straight-up with your builder and you will be more than pleased.

And, on the VERY unlikely chance that the builder does scam you, then a) that person gets tarred, feathered, and banned; b) I've seen it where OTHER members will step up to make it right. FIND me a company anywhere that will do that for you. Not happening!

Personally, other than cheapo Ebay pointers, I will only buy from LPF at this point, there is no better. Period, end of story.

Last edited:

I haven't ordered anything yet, but I've heard nothing but positive things about SciFi Lasers (owned by thejoker301 on the forums).

I also have heard good things about buying from other members, such as Blord. I'm actually ordering a 300mW 660nm laser from him later today :D

Tmack

Great decision to go with members. I only go with a company as a last resort if I can't build or buy it here.