Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best games console of all time

I have a working
ps1 with about 10 games i think
Nes with about 300 games
n64 with about 23 games
super nintendo 12 games
atari 30 games 2600 series new style-lol
gameboy advance color 50 games
gamecube 50 games
x-box elite 40 games

I have a working
ps1 with about 10 games i think
Nes with about 300 games
n64 with about 23 games
super nintendo 12 games
atari 30 games 2600 series new style-lol
gameboy advance color 50 games
gamecube 50 games
x-box elite 40 games

Holy.. That's hundreds of $ XD What games do you have for the n64? Could you maybe post them?

I have NES, Sega Genesis, and Game Boy on my phone with almost every game ever made for each one, I love it.
I still have and use my old NES, n64, and ps2. Although the ps2 is the one in the worst shape somehow, it barely reads discs and takes forever to load.
My Nes was bought new in 88' and its still going strong!

I have NES, Sega Genesis, and Game Boy on my phone with almost every game ever made for each one, I love it.
I still have and use my old NES, n64, and ps2. Although the ps2 is the one in the worst shape somehow, it barely reads discs and takes forever to load.
My Nes was bought new in 88' and its still going strong!

How can you play NES on your phone?

buy nokia! I have an e71 and there are tons of emulators. Some people have even run windows 95 inside of symbian phones

^ i put that on my psp
the music is cool too. they have many levels(dessert, sky, cave, jungle, factory, banana lvl(i never seen it before), and many more!). plus 2-4 players (depending on the system)

cpu:
use a keyboard for multiplayer

ps1:
controler for multiplayer

psp:
u need to do a hack or something to play multiplayer.

Last edited:

^brings back memories...

if u have beaten croc 2 there is a secret at the end. because of this secret, there should have been a croc 3.

Last edited:

SMIDSY

oh wow this is a thread revival from the last tiem I was ont he forum- this thread is VERY VERY old!

wow- glad its still going- still vote N64 personally!

Well, I guess I'll have to bump it one more time to answer you and ask you a question Hallucynogenyc (and would you please get a shorter name!!! ;) haha )... :D

I am a member at 10 other forums, I never seen a "Poll" die before, how do I tell the thread is dead? Also, why would the poll just go away? Is it up the the person who started it, or just a timing thing?

BTW, The original NES without question, that system started it all, I have the most memories and fun starting from '88' :)

D

Deleted member 8382

I adopted the nick randomly a long time ago, I'm sorry but it's just that way ;)

This poll died because it was made in the old forum, when we switched to Vbulletin I guess it couldn't be imported ;)