Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Best games console of all time

I think he is doing better drugs than I am....
119.gif Bug eye

u can put almost any console on a psp, i go wit a psp.
i hav all these on my psp:
NES:
-Mother 1
-Mother 2
-Mother 3
SNES
N64
-mario 64
-star fox
Play Station 1
-crock 1 and 2
Game boy
Game boy color
Sega Genesis
Gameboy advance
-some kirby game
DS(dossent run well)
game and watch

crock. I played this when i was 10. I fucking remember how good that game was. I have been searching for this game with the name " roc " and not croc.thats why i never found it. Its actually croc and not crock. Man i saw your post and remembered the game finally. THANKS SO MUCH MAN I CAN NOW PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME AGAIN!!! +1 mate. thanks again.

I still play old games in bed before I sleep. PSP can pretty much do all as mentioned. N64 is still in the beta though but its getting there. I make custom head straps for the Virtual Boy.

I still play old games in bed before I sleep. PSP can pretty much do all as mentioned. N64 is still in the beta though but its getting there. I make custom head straps for the Virtual Boy.

try road rash 64 for n64 ;) If you haven't yet. Trust me, it's the most funny game ever created.

crock. I played this when i was 10. I fucking remember how good that game was. I have been searching for this game with the name " roc " and not croc.thats why i never found it. Its actually croc and not crock. Man i saw your post and remembered the game finally. THANKS SO MUCH MAN I CAN NOW PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME AGAIN!!! +1 mate. thanks again.

your welcome. i had croc 1 and 2 for pc, ps1(ps1 emulater for psp) and cpu(found it on a table and stole it wen i went to Poland). i loved that game sooo much.

PC because if you have a beastly one you can emulate almost all game consoles. You can't emulate the PS3 or 360 but wait till next generation.

your welcome. i had croc 1 and 2 for pc, ps1(ps1 emulater for psp) and cpu(found it on a table and stole it wen i went to Poland). i loved that game sooo much.

I downloaded Croc: Legend of the Gobbos today. It brought back good memories. I played this game with my friend 6-7 years back.. Damn mate, I still can't believe I found this! My friend didn't remember the name of this game either, when I asked him. Now I think I should mail him a copy of this game. Do you still have Croc 1 and 2 for pc? Btw i think croc 1 and 2 are only for the ps1. Or is there a version for the pc as well?

PC > All.

Troll'd :)

Agreed actually, I've spent too much money on mine for it not to be my choice... It's just frustrating when all your friends play xbox, so it's more of a social thing that which console is better.

I downloaded Croc: Legend of the Gobbos today. It brought back good memories. I played this game with my friend 6-7 years back.. Damn mate, I still can't believe I found this! My friend didn't remember the name of this game either, when I asked him. Now I think I should mail him a copy of this game. Do you still have Croc 1 and 2 for pc? Btw i think croc 1 and 2 are only for the ps1. Or is there a version for the pc as well?

I have played Croc 1 on the pc and a Croc 2 trial waaay back wen is was in Poland 7 yrs ago. I lost croc 1 for pc, and even if the i have it, the audio didnt work and i dont think it would run on these new computers.

so to answer ur question:
1. I used to have croc 1 for pc, its lost now.
2. there is a version for the pc.

U can play croc 1 and 2 on a psp if it is hacked. the audio is good and it dossent lag. so if ur friend wants croc 1 and 2, and he has a hacked psp, all he has to do is download the game and put it on hs psp.

i remember a glich on croc 2 were u go into the mine lvl and if u jump on the cart thingies at the right spot, u could fall of the cart and go into tunnels that were not intended for exploration...

i remember a glich on croc 2 were u go into the mine lvl and if u jump on the cart thingies at the right spot, u could fall of the cart and go into tunnels that were not intended for exploration...

Cool. I will try not to forget to try that ;) I only beat world 1 today. I can't wait to beat the whole game for the first time. It's one of those situations where the game is linked with a beautiful memory. Back when I played it with him, we played other games too, so I never had the chance to beat it. Damn, those were old good times with classic awesome games :)

N64 all the way, StarFox is the best game of all time. NO questions asked

DO A BARREL ROLE!!!!!!!!!!

Back