Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best deal on 26 gauge silicone insulated wire and heatshrink

LaZeRz

Oh, I thought we were talking about 26 gauge silicone insulated wire.
I'm not sure what this "FlaminPyro" wire your referring to is.
I was unable to find anything searching the United States Patent and Trademark registry, so maybe you can fill me in?

I dont know if i should take this seriously or just laugh :thinking:

lol FlaminPyro wire is an unregistered trademark Jeff uses to show the awesomeness of his wire

You don't need to take it seriously, just laugh it's good for the soul, he was trolling me and it didn't work out for him :crackup:
as I said before I have his number and so do a few other people !

I dont know if i should take this seriously or just laugh :thinking:

lol FlaminPyro wire is an unregistered trademark Jeff uses to show the awesomeness of his wire

Last edited:
@ jib77 and drew and golden dragon and Morbid1 you wire should be showing up today or tomorrow :)

@ digger and Viperx1101 and Daguin your wire went out today enjoy ;)

@Rocket689 and 123splat your wire will go out tomorrow morning 4-12-11

Last edited:

Drew

Got mine yesterday, Thanks! Now it's back to work, I was out of wire completely

Now I have in stock a new size of heatshrink it's 3/32"
so now you have 3/64" & 1/16" & 3/32" at your disposal
here when you need it all is only $.50 per foot and as
always I put in a few inches free with every wire order :D

Peace All...

Last edited:

xuen7

Are those Legendary wires still in stock? If not what colours do you have left? Now that i have most of my favourite Stainless steel mods from Legendary Modders, i think its time to learn a thing or two about the art itself...

Yes they are and in every color, since you will be soldering you should try some of my solder flux it's the best you can get and made right here in the USA, PM sent...

Are those Legendary wires still in stock? If not what colours do you have left? Now that i have most of my favourite Stainless steel mods from Legendary Modders, i think its time to learn a thing or two about the art itself...

Last edited:

xuen7

I think its about time you employ someone to create a website store for you dude, there are just too much great stuff found in your threads and i always end up buying more then i can afford. The more i probe the more i find ahh... if only i had more money saved up... anyways quotation for your strink tubes, Best Solder FLux and of course the Silicon wires... ( now that i the parts i am using are the best, fault would lie purely wiith me? or is there anything else i can blame? haha )

daguin

I think its about time you employ someone to create a website store for you dude, there are just too much great stuff found in your threads and i always end up buying more then i can afford. The more i probe the more i find ahh... if only i had more money saved up... anyways quotation for your strink tubes, Best Solder FLux and of course the Silicon wires... ( now that i the parts i am using are the best, fault would lie purely wiith me? or is there anything else i can blame? haha )

I usually blame it on Wilkin's Wobble

Peace,
dave

You bet the wire sells for $5.00 per 20' and there is a 20' minimum and the flux comes in two sizes the 1ml syringe is $3.50 and the 3ml syringe is $9.00 the heatshrink comes in three sizes 3/64" - 1/16" - 3/32" and is $.50 per foot.
when you buy wire I always put in about 6'-12' so if that is all you need you won't have to buy any :yh:

You have a fine day ;)

I think its about time you employ someone to create a website store for you dude, there are just too much great stuff found in your threads and i always end up buying more then i can afford. The more i probe the more i find ahh... if only i had more money saved up... anyways quotation for your shrink tubes, Best Solder Flux and of course the Silicon wires... ( now that i the parts i am using are the best, fault would lie purely with me? or is there anything else i can blame? haha )

Last edited: