Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best deal on 26 gauge silicone insulated wire and heatshrink

jib77

I bought some 24ga 128 strand stuff on ebay a few years ago, good stuff. But its was just too big when I tried to use it for my laser project. The stripped wire was massive compared to the flexdrive's holes, and too bulky to accommodate itself into the tight spaces of the host. This stuff is perfectly sized, I even use it on work projects. Cant wait for my new batch to arrive.:beer:

This is the very reason I sell the 26 gauge. when I was looking into this I got samples of different
gauges and found that 26 gauge was just what the doctor ordered for our work with lasers, it will
carry all the current we need and is super flexible for use in tight spaces :D
Anything larger would be like trying to stuff a piece of yarn through the eye of a sewing needle :crackup:

I bought some 24ga 128 strand stuff on ebay a few years ago, good stuff. But its was just too big when I tried to use it for my laser project. The stripped wire was massive compared to the flexdrive's holes, and too bulky to accommodate itself into the tight spaces of the host. This stuff is perfectly sized, I even use it on work projects. Cant wait for my new batch to arrive.:beer:

Last edited:

DTR

Just amazing stuff you have their Jeff.:beer:

Got my wire today! Thanks Jeff, this will help me finish many projects come summer season!

So don't be shy step right up and order yours today !
I have 3 packs left that have a total of 50 feet of wire, there is 15 feet of black
and 5 feet of each of the other colors, I will be be selling these 3 packs the 40 foot rate,
that's right you can get 10 foot free with this limited time deal ;)
qnk16v.jpg

Last edited:

LaZeRz

Wow I wish i had waited longer before i bought my wire from you ;)

Na im just kidding i love your wire and your prices are still excellent without discounts :beer:

Have a good week! :)

Well I guess we will just have to wait and see if someone comes up with wire just like this and offer it for less but I really don't think it's going to happen as I had to spend a lot of money to get this stuff and provide it here.
And I did just drop my prices to just a few cents over what I pay for it so you got a better deal than you would have two weeks ago :D

Peace All...

Wow I wish i had waited longer before i bought my wire from you ;)

Na im just kidding i love your wire and your prices are still excellent without discounts :beer:

Have a good week! :)

Last edited: