Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Behold the Mighty NERFASER!  Revisited.

daguin

STOP stealing your sons' toys!!!!

It looks like fun :)

Peace,
dave

Kenom

I'll tell ya there's nothin like holding a gun and having a ray of light comin from the business end!!

daguin

It's even better if there is a ray of light AND the potential for a chunk of lead coming out of the end ;)

Peace,
dave

You know those huge sniper bullets? How about somehow installing a laser inside one of them for absolute precision? And watching the beam shorten rapidly as it comes to your target must look cool as heck.

shame none of my cool ideas are never close to being profitable or possible.

Geneticz said:
You know those huge sniper bullets? How about somehow installing a laser inside one of them for absolute precision? And watching the beam shorten rapidly as it comes to your target must look cool as heck.

You know what could work? A laser strapped to an arrow. Imagine that, shooting arrows with lasers strapped to them on a foggy night.

Epic.

Murudai said:
[quote author=Geneticz link=1237334584/0#4 date=1237408978]You know those huge sniper bullets? How about somehow installing a laser inside one of them for absolute precision? And watching the beam shorten rapidly as it comes to your target must look cool as heck.

You know what could work? A laser strapped to an arrow. Imagine that, shooting arrows with lasers strapped to them on a foggy night.

Epic. [/quote]

Wouldn't be to hard; all you would need is a crossbow and a rubber band. ;D

Murudai said:

Epic.

I've done this with matches and sparklers.... ;D ;D

Jerry

lasersbee said:
[quote author=Murudai link=1237334584/0#5 date=1237467585]You know what could work? A laser strapped to an arrow. Imagine that, shooting arrows with lasers strapped to them on a foggy night.

Epic.

Jerry[/quote]
I've gotta try that...

lasersbee said:
[quote author=Murudai link=1237334584/0#5 date=1237467585]You know what could work? A laser strapped to an arrow. Imagine that, shooting arrows with lasers strapped to them on a foggy night.

Epic.

Jerry[/quote]
You are a genius! I have a bunch of arrows that I have outgrown since I got a new bow, I HAVE to try that. That will be so cool.

Back OT: I remember Kenom telling us about the nerfaser...I can't remember what laser was in the old one though.

Kenom

5mw radio shack green was the initial laser in the Nerfaser. Really boring. *yawn*

Geneticz said:

That has to be worth money. It's a REVERSE TRACER!!!  Instead of knowing where a bullet is coming from... you know where its going. Tactically, that really is a much better idea.