Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banning Jake21/Jake22

Ban Jake again?

• Yes

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • No, give him another chance

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Keep an eye on him and warn him

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Who the hell is Jake?

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Lasers & Laser Pointers;http://laserpointerforums.com
Private Message Dump for User phoenix77; 10-26-2009 07:14 AM -->

################################################################################
Folder : Sent Items
################################################################################

================================================================================
To : jake22
Date : 2009-10-22 20:50
Title : Re: hey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jake22 said:
how much did u have in mind for that fog machine ?

or any trades im looking for some drivers if u have any ?

I have a BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, POT EQUIPPED, FULL RANGE, RKCSTR DRIVER. R U interested ? rob
PS, Nice ta see ya back, but how did ya get around
being :banned: :wtf: are you a magician too :thinking:
Ur ol' pal, rob

================================================================================
Date : 2009-10-22 22:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jake22 said:
deal whats ur address and ill mail it out to ya

i have my ways lol

ROB BANAS
1417 HI-LO DRIVE
BLUFFTON, INDIANA
46714-1627

Date : 2009-10-23 21:18
jake22 said:
phoenix77 u would not have a ddl driver with a pot instead would u?

Hey jake, is the ddl the driver that uses the LM317 set-up ?

Date : 2009-10-24 10:15
jake22 said:
yes it uses the lm317, also do u have a 10mw green module for sale ?

jake, Yes to the LM317 & no to the green module. Oh BTW, the driver has NO POT in it, sorry..................rob

Date : 2009-10-25 14:49
jake22 said:
u think u can trade both the 2 drivers for the fog machine ? ill be sending it out on Monday
jake, If I send BOTH drivers, what have you got to throw in to make up for the extra driver ?..............rob

Date : 2009-10-25 18:21
jake22 said:
idk i think just the new fog machine is well worth both lol

look jake, you offered a trade for the rkcstr, & said yes. Then ya wanted the LM317 instead, & I said I had one, now ur handing me this CRAP that ya want BOTH DRIVERS. I THOUGHT that you had changed, but it's looking like the ONLY thing you changed is your name. from jake 21 to jake 22, but you're STILL trying to pull these "CHANGE YOUR MIND" deals. Send me the FOGGER on MON. as you promised, & I'll send you EITHER A RKSTR driver OR a DDL, NOT BOTH, you choose. But for your own FYI, you try to wiggle out of this, & I'll post our whole conversation we had & notify AVERY, & I'll see to it that you're banned AGAIN, PERMANENTLY this time !!!!!!!!!! Now, make up your mind, which ONE DRIVER do you want ?? This isn't a threat but some VERY good advice that you'd be wise to heed. We BOTH know that it wouldn't take much to turn your REP to CRAP, AGAIN. Now, make your choice...........

Date : 2009-10-25 18:50
Title : FOGGER
Hey, did ya make up your mind, or should I just go to Wal-Mart, & get one for only $15.00 ???? & keep MY DRIVERS ???????????????

Date : 2009-10-25 19:45
jake22 said:
sorry for asking..... i did not think one more driver would kill u like it is my bad.....ill have ur fog machine in the mail tomorrow
T/Y

Date : 2009-10-26 06:45
jake22 said:
well i got banned for about 5min thanks to u.....i had a chat with cold and had to explain myself and he gave me some good advice that i can not say so im not doing a deal with u again sorry to say but thanks for ur time rob
Thanks for the ammo, fool

Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Lasers & Laser Pointers;http://laserpointerforums.com

jake22 said:

I have a BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, POT EQUIPPED, FULL RANGE, RKCSTR DRIVER. R U interested ? rob
Ur ol' pal, rob

jake22 said:

i have my ways lol

ROB BANAS
1417 HI-LO DRIVE
BLUFFTON, INDIANA
46714-1627

jake22 said:

jake22 said:

jake, Yes to the LM317 & no to the green module. Oh BTW, the driver has NO POT in it, sorry..................rob

jake22 said:
u think u can trade both the 2 drivers for the fog machine ? ill be sending it out on Monday
jake, If I send BOTH drivers, what have you got to throw in to make up for the extra driver ?..............rob

jake22 said:

look jake, you offered a trade for the rkcstr, & said yes. Then ya wanted the LM317 instead, & I said I had one, now ur handing me this CRAP that ya want BOTH DRIVERS. I THOUGHT that you had changed, but it's looking like the ONLY thing you changed is your name. from jake 21 to jake 22, but you're STILL trying to pull these "CHANGE YOUR MIND" deals. Send me the FOGGER on MON. as you promised, & I'll send you EITHER A RKSTR driver OR a DDL, NOT BOTH, you choose. But for your own FYI, you try to wiggle out of this, & I'll post our whole conversation we had & notify AVERY, & I'll see to it that you're banned AGAIN, PERMANENTLY this time !!!!!!!!!! Now, make up your mind, which ONE DRIVER do you want ?? This isn't a threat but some VERY good advice that you'd be wise to heed. We BOTH know that it wouldn't take much to turn your REP to CRAP, AGAIN. Now, make your choice...........

Hey, did ya make up your mind, or should I just go to Wal-Mart, & get one for only $15.00 ???? & keep MY DRIVERS ???????????????

jake22 said:
sorry for asking..... i did not think one more driver would kill u like it is my bad.....ill have ur fog machine in the mail tomorrow
T/Y

jake22 said:
well i got banned for about 5min thanks to u.....i had a chat with cold and had to explain myself and he gave me some good advice that i can not say so im not doing a deal with u again sorry to say but thanks for ur time rob

jake22 said:

Ur ol' pal, rob

jake22 said:

i have my ways lol

ROB BANAS
1417 HI-LO DRIVE
BLUFFTON, INDIANA
46714-1627

jake22 said:

jake22 said:

jake22 said:

jake22 said:

jake22 said:
T/Y

jake22 said:

This is a transcript of the sneaky, changed his mind in the middle of the deal, CRAP, that jale is STILL trying to get away with. Then when he got banned, he pulled out of the deal altogether. BUYERS BEWARE- Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING to do with this disreputable snake, jake. He'll start a deal wanting this, then adds on or changes what he wants in return. I hope his GROUPIES; crazy jay & tommie89? read this, maybe their eyes will be opened...............rob jake, you did this to yourself, fool !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys, sorry for the repeat of the transcripts. This is the 1st fool I've had to do this with & was unsure of how to go about it. I'll know better the NEXT TIME jake gets reinstated.................rob

I can't believe what I've just read.

You told him you had a:
BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, POT EQUIPPED, FULL RANGE, RKCSTR DRIVER,

When you didn't. You told him after the deal had been done.

The full range rkcstr driver is newer and worth a lot more than a non-adjustable one. This would ahev affected the terms of the trade as he was getting a lot less driver for his money, so he asked you for something else to make it up.

So basically, you promised him something for trade, he agreed and then you told him it wasn't what you told him. Then he asks for a little bit extra, and you go nuts.

That makes no sense.

I never said that I didn't, he asked me if I had a ddl driver, I would trade instead. Learn how to read fool.

jake still owes me 2 phr sleds that never came and i ordered them about a half a year ago. He told me he would give me a refund but never did so i was out 22 bucks.

Jaseth

Thank you for your input Matt :) Have you contacted him recently? I think it would be worth a try!

Seb

alrighty, ya i will try to get him to send me somethin back. :thanks:
ill let everyone know how it goes, if he still says its not his problem or some other lame excuses he would use to get out of this.

DTMF

I can't believe what I've just read.

You told him you had a:
BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, POT EQUIPPED, FULL RANGE, RKCSTR DRIVER,

When you didn't. You told him after the deal had been done.

The full range rkcstr driver is newer and worth a lot more than a non-adjustable one. This would ahev affected the terms of the trade as he was getting a lot less driver for his money, so he asked you for something else to make it up.

So basically, you promised him something for trade, he agreed and then you told him it wasn't what you told him. Then he asks for a little bit extra, and you go nuts.

That makes no sense.
agreed

I never said that I didn't, he asked me if I had a ddl driver, I would trade instead. Learn how to read fool.

Oh BTW, the driver has NO POT in it, sorry. what's this all about then rob ? you shure are quik to jump on the hate train . your the fool for not keeping your cool . plus you've tried some trickery of your own on me before but your proly to retarded to remember

Hey STUPID, learn how to read, CORRECTLY. I said the ddl had no pot on it not the RKCSTR. PLEASE, enlighten my "retarded mind", you of very few POSTS & NO REP AT ALL, CHUMP..................BTW, learn how to spell. Prolly ???? WTF is that???????????????

Last edited:

DTMF

Hey STUPID, learn how to read, CORRECTLY. I said the ddl had no pot on it not the RKCSTR. PLEASE, enlighten my "retarded mind", you of very few POSTS & NO REP AT ALL, CHUMP..................BTW, learn how to spell. Prolly ???? WTF is that???????????????

wow dude yer getting a bit cocky. just becuse i have very few post's mean's nothing and rep is bullshit here. your a foolish old man with nothing better to do. I can read and you did not say which driver did not have a pot . cut back on the med's dude .

I'm STILL waitin' on the trickery I tried on you, NOOB ? Where is it ???????????

wow dude yer getting a bit cocky. just becuse i have very few post's mean's nothing and rep is bullshit here. your a foolish old man with nothing better to do. I can read and you did not say which driver did not have a pot . cut back on the med's dude .

You type remarkably similarly to someone else....?

D

Deleted member 8382

I got my money back because pay pal solved the dispute, because the day before the 45 days period for opening the dispute he was still telling me to wait, that "dont worry all under controle!".

Ofc the laser never arrived...

Yours,
Albert