Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banning Arenared?

Ban Arenared?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Give serious warning

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
matrixcs, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Arenared wasn't banned because of this thread or anything he said in it. He was banned because he, despite getting banned and warned by Avery, continued to trash other threads and threaten several members. This thread was a discussion where people could say if they wanted him banned or not and Arenared could defend himself. He was not banned because of the poll showing that people wanted it to happen, nor was he banned because he defended himself here. He was banned because he continued acting the way he had done MONTHS before this thread was ever created. If I had never started it, there would still be enough complaints about him for c0ld to step in.

Also, even in the case that he was banned because we "baited" him, which is not what happened, he would still be reacting rediculously. If most of the forum you are on complains about you and the admin warns you, you shouldn't respond by calling everyone names and getting angry. As Dave said, he is a hood rat and no matter what he had done wrong he would always respond by doing more wrong and not regretting his actions for a second. I don't know about you, but I think most people in here do not want such a person to be a member.

Why is it so difficult to understand?

I agree with Jaseth on this 100%...
All arenared had to do is say (and mean it)...
I'm sorry and I will make an effort to change my ways....

No-one would have continued "baiting" him... and the poll results
would have probably been different...

@matrix.... He has been in his PITA way since he first got here...
If you want details... all you need to do is a little research in his
profile... see all the threads he posted...

Hey.... maybe with a 3 months vacation he will have changed...

Jerry

Last edited:

Sorry for the double post.

I think your a bit too old to be acting the way you do. im a bit older myself so i would expect you to be a bit more mature.

You're new here.. you have 37 posts, and most of them you have used to pass judgment on the other members here. I keep seeing posts where you call us "hypocrites" etc.. You don't like us? then GTFO. Frankly, I could care less what you think of me. I have a long history of contributing to this forum, you have a short history of having a superiority complex. Did you just come here to start trouble too? Like I said before in this thread, we don't need any more people like that here. Congratulations, you just earned a neg rep and a spot on my ignore list. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sick of seeing your worthless, judgmental posts.

Last edited:
Whoooa c'mon guys. Lets all chill out. Arenared got banned, so lets all move on and forget this mess.

When he comes back we can all congregate again. :gh:
Until then we are beating a dead horse. :horse:

uh oh this is going badly -come on guys Avery banned him so lets not start another war electro you are a valued member no one questioned that

greenmachine it was a long time coming -but hey welcome aboard the forum lets all have fun

@ TJ -ugly I'm only ugly from the waist up

I'm done here, but that guy greenmachine is kinda douchey.. needed to be said. He's done his fair share of trying to piss people off with only 37 posts, and he's not you T_J. I can deal with you, mostly because you know where to draw the line, but this idiot? Nah, I'm not in the mood to deal with jerk-offs like that. Thank god for the ignore list. This thread just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back. Apologies.

I can tell that elektro is not a representation of most users here.

Ah..yes he is. Elektro is a forum brother. To be honest I have never seen him act that way to a new user. So its best just to back off, and let things calm down.

@John I've seen better looking toilet deposits. LMAO

Ah..yes he is. Elektro is a forum brother. To be honest I have never seen him act that way to a new user. So its best just to back off, and let things calm down.

@John I've seen better looking toilet deposits. LMAO

i agree with TJ...

lets move on guys, im gonna go and see for myself the old posts of Arenared. I need to do more research how did this all began...

I hope that 3 months could change everything...

lets hope for the best guys!

With the topic of this thread resolved it should probably be locked, don't need to keep this on the front page anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.