Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banned Member Section...

ZRTMWA

I think one of the first entries can be Ranged. I notice he was banned yesterday. What did he do? I searched his last posts but couldn't find anything.

daguin

I think one of the first entries can be Ranged. I notice he was banned yesterday. What did he do? I searched his last posts but couldn't find anything.

< exhibit #1 >

Peace,
dave

I as well am very curious as to why ranged was banned as well, I have checked bach through his last posts before the ban, and cant find anything to merit it?:thinking:

Asherz

Also couldn't find anything on Ranged, apart from the obvious lack of contribution and copious amount of useless comments but still he's a nice enough guy.

daguin

I as well am very curious as to why ranged was banned as well, I have checked bach through his last posts before the ban, and cant find anything to merit it?:thinking:
Also couldn't find anything on Ranged, apart from the obvious lack of contribution and copious amount of useless comments but still he's a nice enough guy.

< Exhibits #2 & #3>

Peace,
dave

Yeah.... I think Dave finally confused me as well...:undecided:
He has changed....:eek: :D

"Show me exhibits"....:pop:

Jerry

He is clearly quoting your statements and declaring them as evidence. Evidence #1 is what ZRTMWA said.

Yes, I can get what Dave says because I speak intergalactic English.

daguin

Yeah.... I think Dave finally confused me as well...:undecided:
He has changed....:eek: :D

"Show me exhibits"....:pop:

Jerry

I would . . . . but I got into big trouble for doing that when I was younger :whistle:

Peace,
dave