Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ban Lemonwonder?

Should lemonwonder be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiLLrB

I think it is time to ban this guy before he lies to any of the new members. I am worried he is gonna mislead and cheat people after all the things ive seen. Please vote.

daguin

I have voted to ban. If you agree, you can speed the process by sending a PM to c0ld asking for lemonwonder to be banned.

Peace,
dave

daguin

His banned...that was quick!

Majority rules eh!

We were a wholly self-moderated forum for quite some time. c0ld listens to the members. He works his a$$ off for us, but he cannot read the whole forum.

Peace,
dave

Alright, who's got the easy button?
2740293565_340a22c91d.jpg

I told ya so....Chinese New Year scam-- you send money NOW --you get laser soon--you wait after holiday -send NOW--much money- great laser - great service-I am in New Zealand---BLA BLA BLA

I am curious too......

Just a suggestion, but I honestly think a "seller" should reach a certain post count / reputation before they are allowed to "sell"

A scammer would not likely have the patience to hang around that long, and we could figure out their "true colors" by then as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.