Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

B&W-tech Spectrometer & 473 module: Setup+Mods+Info

chloderic

Hi Chloderic,

Whenever you get time, would you mind doing a coefficient query command (?C) on one of your units and post the result?
I can't seem to set the coefficients on my stock unit. It accepts the command, but noting changes when I check the results.
There are other things as well that don't behave as stated in the manual.
For instance, the integration time can't be set below 50 ms on my stock unit.
Hi, in the posting #404 here .... this was a response in ascii ... is it this what you are searching for ? But it is no problem to do it again with one of the not modified units ....

Richard A

Hi, in the posting #404 here .... this was a response in ascii ... is it this what you are searching for ? But it is no problem to do it again with one of the not modified units ....
No need. That answered my question. Thanks.
I can either make the new PCB behave as in the manual, or
like it actually is. Maybe I'll just store 32-bit floats.

Richard A

There's been a bit of a hiatus from the spectrometer controller project as I've been busy with other things and was also on vacation with friends and family. There isn't much left to do.

paul1598419

Hope it works out for you. Many here had issues with these spectrometers that made it difficult to continue with them.