Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Awesome businesses, Awesome products, Awesome Customer service! Check these guys out!

Hi all,

I am a NooB laserholic and and I wanted to recognize a few great folks on this amazing forum. After a few months of dabbing into different lasers and seeing the success of other LPF "green horn" members, I decided to build (ok assemble) my own laser on the expert advice of one the knowledgeable members on this forum, Zerolaser. I was intimidated at first but with the thorough advice and guidance from Mike @ Zerolaser, I got enough confidence to try my first lego build (I say lego because the parts were pre-wired and were essentially drop-in ready aside from a few solder joint requirements). I received all my parts today (445nm 9mm Diode In V4 Copper Module W/2.2A X-Drive and skyray laser host kit with X-drive blank preinstalled) and put them together. The laser runs like a champ! Shout out to Mike @ Zerolaser who PM'd me within minutes on any minor and typical Noob questions on how to assemble the kit properly. He recommended me to order the laser module and drive from DTR which I did and the rest is laser building history. Zerolaser and DTR both had lightning speed shipping which was complementary (not next day air folks but I received all parts within 48hrs vis usps to CA) and each was responsive and incredible helpful when I had questions, concerns, etc. These qualities should all be inherent in all companies, but we all know this is not always the case. I want to thank Zerolaser and DTR for helping me build something I can take great pride in and for allowing me to have the confidence to make my very own blue burner. If you want a to build a quality torch and patronize businesses that bring value and expertise to their clientele, check out the good folks at Zero Lasers (International Customers) www.ZeroLasers.com/USA(USA Customers) and https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf/home. You won't be disappointed. they save you time, money, and above all they allow you to produce a top notch power wielding torch! As a noob on this forum, its nice to know that this little community of ours from Super Mods like Daguin to awesome sellers like Zerolaser, DTR, Rick Trent, and Sixtee9 are all about lights, lasers, and helping the next guy learn a little more than he knew yesterday.

Here are the pics!
Cheers!

Attachments

• b963I6Z.jpg
    b963I6Z.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 516
  • xyCowGf.jpg
    xyCowGf.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,126
  • 4gcOGbN.jpg
    4gcOGbN.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,466
  • FN9EBEg.jpg
    FN9EBEg.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 150
  • zFjbvfO.jpg
    zFjbvfO.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 473
  • WzHp98i.jpg
    WzHp98i.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 195

DTR

Great job. Nice focus adapter as well.:beer:

Congratulations on a job well done. It's very exciting, isn't it? DTR is definitely the place to go for your diodes. I trust him implicitly and don't buy diodes anywhere else.

3rd that

jordan has been a real asset to the forums
good friend too

Congratulations on a job well done. It's very exciting, isn't it? DTR is definitely the place to go for your diodes. I trust him implicitly and don't buy diodes anywhere else.

ABSOLUTELY! DTR def takes the cake for being the best place for diodes. He actually responds to Noob PM's and everything:) Customer service and a qulity product. What more can you ask for? Oh, I know, a 4W module:drool: