Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Awaiting shipment!: ROUND 5!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

Great so this means all got their lasers now or ? weird yours took that extra time compared to the rest of us but in the end you are happy i think. And offroad said that kevin made sure all our lasers will be onspec so i would trust that.

Ah i see your bought a 532,, i am sure it will peak alot more then 300mW someone here had theirs top at 450mW or so.. crazy.

Last edited:

Good to hear your lasers arrived Z! Told you you would get them :) let us know what they measure at!

Greetings,,

^^ literally :crackup:

Using 2 fresh, out of the nitecore charger, batteries.

660 - slightly underspec at 270mW. Not a deal breaker, just surprised.

532 - a diode melting 459mW with the installed IR filter.

Love the diffraction cap though. Wish I had another.

All is good in laserland.

Yeah see 450mW i was kinda expecting u should hit.. weird the red goes a bit under, is that normal for red diodes or ? cause i dont know really...

yes the star caps are cool, wish i knew they bad for both hosts cause i wont be buying any new lasers for now.

Last edited:
Offroadfreak,

Thank you very much for doing the forum a big favor by organizing these group buys! Its a huge service to us!

I hope you do another one soon. I had a few questions:

1) I am interested in the PL532-300mW and PL808-1000mW. If you organize another group buy, can these be included? Do you know on what basis they decide which model to offer in the group buy?

2) I notice you mention a 20% discount and also a 6% discount code. Were both put together for a 26% discount total?

3) If you don't plan on another group buy, is there another discount code I can use which is larger than the 6% code you mentioned?

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
They happen like once a year and considering the fair low amount of member who got in the last one only laserbtb can decide if they will plan to do another one, and when they do they dont include all of their lasers but offroad can always ask for a certain model if its not included if another GB will happen.

No the discount was not included, it was 20% as far as i can remember, still a good deal on most lasers they offered.. and no idont think there is more then 6% discount code, they already sell some of the most cheap lasers and that has the best price+host quality so to me even the regular prices are worth if if you are looking for a quality laser you wont be dissapointed with them.

Last edited:
thanks for anwering that one for me mortuus. :beer: Yeah it is going to take a while for a new GB now.

Use the coupon! :)

Robin

Uh no sorry its closed and finished long ago.. offroad maybe you should edit the thread to closed now ?

If doing group buys, one could get an edge, as the buyer, LPM all of the lasers and take the pick of the litter, hummm.... Maybe they aren't very afar apart in power output level anyway, but I'm wondering what the lasers measured outputs were from the GB, in a low to high range, I mean.

Reading back in the thread, it appears one had over 450mw, that's wayyy over spec. How does one resist picking the best for themselves? I guess a random shuffle of the boxes would do it but if going to the trouble of organizing the GB, I don't know it would be unreasonable to pick your own choice out of the lot.

Last edited:
Most of the participants have their own LPM. Also reshipping from one to another makes it more expensive.

Greetings,,