Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Awaiting shipment!: ROUND 5!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

offroadfreak8582

Has kevin said anything yet ?

Still eagerly waiting for a response on my emails. If he does not reply soon i will try to call him

Last edited:

mortuus

Ok that is kinda not the answer i was hoping for...

ATprotecter

Nothing to do with the group buy, but I was talking with Gray a couple days ago and he was saying something about a public holiday in Hong Kong and he hasn't responded back to me since a couple days ago he said that. I don't know anything about their holidays but it seems that the no response is from several companies.

offroadfreak8582

Ok that is kinda not the answer i was hoping for...

Nope me neither but brucemir got all of his stuff yesterday, which is nice.

Nothing to do with the group buy, but I was talking with Gray a couple days ago and he was saying something about a public holiday in Hong Kong and he hasn't responded back to me since a couple days ago he said that. I don't know anything about their holidays but it seems that the no response is from several companies.

Could very well be it thanks for pointing this out:

Wednesday Oct 1 National Day -------------------------------National holiday
Thursday Oct 2 National Day Golden Week holiday---------- National holiday
Thursday Oct 2 Double Ninth Festival ------------------------Observance
Friday Oct 3 National Day Golden Week holiday---------------National holiday
Saturday Oct 4 National Day Golden Week holiday-----------Common Local holidays
Sunday Oct 5 National Day Golden Week holiday-------------- Common Local holidays
Monday Oct 6 National Day Golden Week holiday -------------Common Local holidays
Tuesday Oct 7 National Day Golden Week holiday--------------Common Local holidays
Saturday Oct 11 Special Working Day --------------------------- Weekend

Jeez these people have a lot of days off. :tinfoil:

Last edited:

mortuus

Wow great, so means this will be delayed for many more weeks maybe, i hope you can get him to tell exactly whats the status of those that got and those like me and few others waiting for a resolution.

offroadfreak8582

Wow great, so means this will be delayed for many more weeks maybe, i hope you can get him to tell exactly whats the status of those that got and those like me and few others waiting for a resolution.

Sure! Like i said will get to the bottom of it.

Greetingss.

Last edited:

offroadfreak8582

Got mail from kevin,

He was indeed on holiday. He said that all DHL packages get delivered in 3 days. And that he has no problem with DHL.

Weird abou the tracking numbers giving wrong info then. We shall see.

Greetings,,

mortuus

Yeah good to hear, my laser acording to latest tracking is in Germany now so it looks i will get it nextweek hopefully. One thing i still dont understand why my tracking didnt show anything for like over a week when others in that time arrived but seems it doesnt matter now that its moved out of hongkong.

Last edited:

Zathras

Ok, them why does my tracking number still say this? I just checked this a few moments ago. Here is what it said.

dhl-2_zpse0e88d7d.gif

mortuus

Really strange seems you are the only one that got returned or ? either way i hope he can reship it but i thought he did that already..

My looks like this

7 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 01:35
Friday, October 03, 2014 Location Time
6 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 21:18
5 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 17:47
Thursday, October 02, 2014 Location Time
4 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 23:42
3 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 21:49
2 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 20:05
1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 19:52

Last edited:

offroadfreak8582

Only zathras his package will be resent with fedex. The rest will arrive normally via DHL.

Robin

mortuus

Ok maybe i pressed preview and not send..

Just wanted to say that i got the laser earlier today, everything is good the laser is nice and works perfect but i noticed 2 things, see pic below.

The front of the laser does not have the sticker like they should have and it shows a ugly white dot or something, weird they didnt put one there, is it possible kevin can ship me one or ? and also the star caps is not for the HL hosts i noticed right away its to big it fits the PL which is ok with me but i thought they only had HL star caps? shame cause i would have bought one for my HL hosts too. But overall im happy i have the laser in hand it was fun be part of this small group break you did a good job offroadfreak.:wave:

3JTh4FP.jpg

offroadfreak8582

Hey mortuus,

Glad you are happy with the laser. I have a bunch of those stickers from previous GB's.

I will pit a few in an envelope if you like? About the focus adapters. I also thought they only had them for HL hosts? Can you make a pic?

Greetings,,

mortuus

Yes if you could do that would be nice, here are some pics and star show..

kQlyoj1.jpg

8s0nViM.jpg

RwoBmGp.jpg

:D