Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Avoid some hassle

*For immature, low reading capable minds, simple edition follows:" Dont promote going on LPFs in school!

I (juniortore1) and my friend (toastboy101) are good friends, I got him into the laser hobby a few months ago. Speaking of which he had me buy him a 100mW green laser this week since I have a paypal. We both went on during a class in school to waste some time since its the end of the year and all we do is work on useless reviews. An idiot in the class wondered what we were doing on the forums, so he made an account (thetacoactof1763 I believe as that was the only unknown account listed) We told him not to make an account to troll the forums, as it may get us banned. Anyhow, as I figured, the next day, all three of us were banned. It said something like

"you have been banned, Reasoning for ban - Multiple accounts: Juniortore1, Thetacoactof1763, Toastboy101"

I contacted the forums again (a few days ago) and kindly requested an unban and that it was a misunderstanding since we are not the same people, but instead people going on in the same school therefor same IP.

Anyway, my point being, If you have a personal friend who also likes lasers, advise that person and yourself not to go on in the same building, otherwise you will be auto banned for multiple users on the same IP address.

Last edited:

not so sure we want anybody from 'stalkerville' here anyway.

"Anyway, my point being, If you have a personal friend who also likes lasers, advise that person and yourself not to go on in the same building, otherwise you will be auto banned for multiple users on the same IP address. "

advise yourself??

Lasers are not toys- toys are for kids- and we dont 'kid' when it comes to laser safety. Your friend is/was a troll- choose better friends. IMO

FAA and FDA are looking for some fools with lasers to make examples from. One year in prison and $11,000 in fines is no joke.

IMHO

My cousin shares my IP address since I provide him a point to point wifi link. No problem here. I did let Cold (LPF admin) know beforehand.

GBD

Heres how the story starts

I (juniortore1) and my friend (toastboy101) are good friends, I got him into the laser hobby a few months ago. Speaking of which he had me buy him a 100mW green laser this week since I have a paypal. We both went on during a class in school, and an idiot in the class wondered what we were doing on the forums, so he made an account (thetacoactof1763 I believe) We told him not to make an account just to troll the forums, as it may get us banned. Anyhow, as I figured, the next day, all three of us were banned. It said something like

"you have been banned, Reasoning for ban - Multiple accounts: Juniortore1, Thetacoactof1763, Toastboy101"

I contacted the forums, for no response. One month later, I contacted them again (few days ago) and kindly requested an unban and that it was a misunderstanding since we are not the same people, but instead people going on in the same school therefor same IP.

Anyway, my point being, If you have a personal friend who also likes lasers, advise that person and yourself not to go on in the same building, otherwise you will be auto banned for multiple users on the same IP address.

'cause he's full of chit.

I Know who this guy is (Juniortore), and I can tell you hes not full of shit. he indeed DOES have a friend about the laser, So I will tell you they are seperate people, as for his friends actions and the taco guy, that I cannot say much that about as I only heard about thier actions today.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Stalkerville is in canada? Thought it was near hollywood.

How long from when multiples account was used on the same IP till the ban came?

Last edited:

GBD

I should have probably worded my post better,

Ive known who the guy is for a long time, but not in person (hes not in canada)

Last edited:
You people seriously think I am an idiot dont you. One, my friend is not a troll, as I said toastboy101 is a laser hobbyist. Who plays with toys, am I three or something? If you think I am dumb, go to my youtube account: Juniortore1
I bet I can do way more than MOST educated adults can accomplish

Stalkerville, Think about it, Your looking to see where I live, so I add in stalker into it. Make sense now... Stalker?

If I did not delete it, I would take a F_Kin screenshot of the email proving THE OWNER of THIS EXACT SITE confirmed me to be correct as he traced my IP.

@Tech_junkie, Dont BS me, Im kinda pissed off today after reading these foolish responses to some simple advisement to kids with half a brain looking to waste some time in school.

@haloblu, It took about 24 hours since the third idiot in the class asked me, and probably made the taco whatever account.

I guess I should have Made it clearer, maybe narrow it down to 7 words such as "Dont promote going on LPFs in school" But, I figured, some people would like to hear why I post this. Never mind, I really dont care for this subject anymore.

(Addition to this reply)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before somebody bans me for my straight to the point replies. I enjoy the LPF's but have NO CARE AND OR RESPECT for people who think of me as an average kid who sits on the couch all day and has his mother bring him some chips while he plays X-box! Things are clearer now I hope

Last edited:

LaZeRz

I guess I should of informed someone before I had my friend make a account....

He got banned because I log in at his house and he logs in at mine

So if he makes another account I guess I will inform someone

I would not know. I have not been on the forums in a couple months, nothing new in my laser world yet. Hopefully there will be soon.

I'm always on LPF in class, I have an accounting class where the teacher doesn't care if we are doing are own thing as long as we are getting our work done too.

haha im in class right now :crackup::crackup:

one thing i like about my new school i get to screw around on here during class:crackup::crackup::crackup: