Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Attn: Modwerx customers

i have a new job where i work 12hrs a day 5 days a week. i do not have the time i used to have to answer questions and emails. please do not email me threatening paypal disputes. i have very little free time as it stands and packaging, shipping, and answering your questions takes up most of the free time i have. please take this into consideration the next time you politely tell me about a paypal dispute.

Why would anybody have to do this? (PP dispute)
Every time I've ordered from you, the items were in my mailbox 3 days later. I guess you can not please some people.

"I ordered it 6 hours ago and still have not received it here in Uruguay."LOL:thinking:

I have ordered from Modwerx many times and have NEVER been disappointed.

Fast shipping and Drew has the freshest PHR anywhere.;)

Great to hear you are working even if the hours seem like allot. You should be proud of yourself... A business and full time job. That is a real go getter in my book:)

Some could use you as an example.

i find any mention of a paypal dispute fairly upsetting considering that i stay in constant contact with all of my customers through email. appearantly some people are in some kind of huge rush... i may not be able to answer emails right away like i used to but they still get answered as soon as possible. modwerx is not a business that pays my bills so my real job comes first. i still try to get orders and emails out ASAP but its not always possible.

on another note: if you feel the need to email me a threat for a paypal dispute please be prepared to be asked to return your order for a full refund and possibly be banned from the shop. i dont have the time to play games about these issues. it never ceases to amaze me at how some people act when spending money online... paypal gives you up to 45 days to enter disputes.. if your not comfortable buying online from a trusted seller through a company like paypal the you really need to re-evaluate why your online anyway..

Last edited:
i find any mention of a paypal dispute fairly upsetting considering that i stay in constant contact with all of my customers through email. appearantly some people are in some kind of huge rush... i may not be able to answer emails right away like i used to but they still get answered as soon as possible. modwerx is not a business that pays my bills so my real job comes first. i still try to get orders and emails out ASAP but its not always possible.

on another note: if you feel the need to email me a threat for a paypal dispute please be prepared to be asked to return your order for a full refund and possibly be banned from the shop. i dont have the time to play games about these issues. it never ceases to amaze me at how some people act when spending money online... paypal gives you up to 45 days to enter disputes.. if your not comfortable buying online from a trusted seller through a company like paypal the you really need to re-evaluate why your online anyway..
Drew,
If you can't please them, no one can. I agree that they should be banned from your shop. People like that, you do not need in your life.
Anytime I order online, I am prepared to wait 3 weeks to 1 month for my item(s) If they get here sooner, well, Merry Christmas to me.:crackup:

Mrmask

I had good luck with you guys. Items took a little longer than 3 days but I am on the other side of the coast and it's winter. I am an ex truck driver so I understand.

My only suggestion is to maybe slip a little card with links to pdf instructions for your chips. The test circuit especially and the driver. I fried my bigger blueray diode after measuring out the wrong place on the test chip.

I will still use you though but that certainly won't stop me for offer a suggestion here and there lol. Good to see ya on the forum.

I had good luck with you guys. Items took a little longer than 3 days but I am on the other side of the coast and it's winter. I am an ex truck driver so I understand.

My only suggestion is to maybe slip a little card with links to pdf instructions for your chips. The test circuit especially and the driver. I fried my bigger blueray diode after measuring out the wrong place on the test chip.

I will still use you though but that certainly won't stop me for offer a suggestion here and there lol. Good to see ya on the forum.

the item description contains links to said instructions... ;)

p.s. im always open to opinions and constructive criticism b/c you guys are what makes the shop what it is. feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions or questions.

Last edited:
I don't understand people who just complain about the smallest things. But I love ordering online, and sometimes even when it takes forever in the mail. There was one time where I had forgotten I ordered something and one day poof it was there in the mail waiting for me like a little present. That's why I love online ordering it's like getting a gift but you don't know when your going to get it :p

Can't wait to receive my order from modwerx =D

And kudos to you for keeping up such an insane schedule.

Grix

When did you start this job? you shipped out my order as quick as usual a few days ago.