Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Asking a BIG request

oso

I have been saving up in my paypal balance for probably about 6 or so months now so I can afford a optotronics RPL 450mw. Today I was about to check out but then " WAIT WHAT IS THIS :cryyy:" they dont accept paypal. So can someone work something out with me that I can pay you in paypal and you buy the laser. I know this is a huge request as to why I only someone that is very trusted. PLEASE someone post or PM me if you can do so.

Thanks,
oso

Transfer the funds from paypal to your bank account.

Let me guess... you don't have one linked?

how are supposed to know where you live?? USA ? what/ you can tell us...we wont tell anybody... where do you live??? add your location in youre profile and also your date of birth-- so we can send presents...etc

oso

how are supposed to know where you live?? USA ? what/ you can tell us...we wont tell anybody... where do you live??? add your location in youre profile and also your date of birth-- so we can send presents...etc
presants? and yes I am in the USA. And no I dont have my bank account linked because imo thats dumb and could seriously screw me

Ash

I'll buy it for you if you send me the cash today...
I am expecting big $ any day now from a Nigerian prince, but I need to give him money first so he can pay the taxes on $22,769,420 (he promised he would give me half of it). :shhh:

oso

I'll buy it for you if you send me the cash today...
I am expecting big $ any day now from a Nigerian prince, but I need to give him money first so he can pay the taxes on $22,769,420 (he promised he would give me half of it). :shhh:
I got that same email. Something smells fishy here :yabbmad:

i have my pp linked to my bank
pay me the money and ill transfer out into my bank
then i can buy ur laser and have it directly shipped to you..

Associate your bank account. Withdraw the funds. Dissassociate your bank account.

or

Request a check from Paypal for the amount in your account. There is that option as well.

or

D

Deleted member 22482

What I find funny is that he only has $27 in his paypal according to the other thread. he has made Fishy.. no?

Arayan

Get a paypal prepaid card... once you have added the prepaid credit card to your paypal account, you can begin making purchases online with your PayPal as the same way as a bank account.

What I find funny is that he only has $27 in his paypal according to the other thread. he has made Fishy.. no?

He's 22 living in Ohio...
I saw that he had <$200 in his account...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/looking-buy-nice-laser-71189.html#post1025717

Then he had $550 in his account....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/looking-buy-nice-laser-71189.html#post1025997

Then he spent $60.00 for a 150-200mw green (532nm) 3v module $65 shipped in/from USA...

150-200mw green (532nm) 3v module $65 shipped in/from USA

Then he may have bought a New 12X Laser Sled GB (BDR-S06J) $45 in USA!...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/new-12x-laser-sled-gb-bdr-s06j-45-usa-61558-7.html#post1026572

And here he said he would like to buy something for $27...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/wtt-paypal-virtual-good-71484.html#post1029513

The other solution would be to find another Laser supplier
that accepts PayPal...

Jerry

Last edited:
As others have said, log into your PP account, they always advertise to open up a paypal credit card, do that and in minutes you then have a credit card. When the bill arrives....use your paypal funds to pay it off right in PP; thus you won't get hit with any interest.

Also have you tried to email Jack and ask him if he can work this out for you? It's not like he doesn't have PP himself.....it's just that PP won't let them sell Lasers >5mW
so he setup a merchant account and just accepts Credit Cards, problem easily solved.

Sorry to hear that, then I guess you should then try and open up a PP credit card; you'll get an instant response........good luck.