Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ARGMeter Open Source - Coming Soon

Not a big deal on the wait, but man if your out that cash hopefully they will fix it.

ARG

Well, I sent an email to the place I bought from. I also found the original order sheet in with the customs forms.
I got the email and phone number for the guy who bought this, I assume he'll be wanting his 358$ of temperature sensors and wireless modules, hopefully he has my PCB.

I can't call him because he's in South Africa and it's 3am, so I sent him an email. Maybe we can work something out :crackup:

Hid his tele and email for privacy.
ClJBtjK.jpg

Last edited:

ARG

well shipping from south africa to canada maybe faster then from china.

I got DHL for one day shipping. Regulator post is 3-6 weeks for international, Canada Post is slower than molasses.

I got a reply from the shop, they say it was DHL's fault and they are going to organize an exchange of shipments, whether that means DHL is coming to pick it and and fix their mistake or if I will have to wait a month for the regular post to get my PCB sent from Africa remains to be seen. :(

I'm not sending it out until DHL voids that 50$ tax I had to pay since I didn't agree to import this.

Well, I sent an email to the place I bought from. I also found the original order sheet in with the customs forms.
I got the email and phone number for the guy who bought this, I assume he'll be wanting his 358$ of temperature sensors and wireless modules, hopefully he has my PCB.

I can't call him because he's in South Africa and it's 3am, so I sent him an email. Maybe we can work something out :crackup:

Hid his tele and email for privacy.
ClJBtjK.jpg
I think I know him. LOL

Bob

ARG

Well guys, I will be getting the PCB sooner than expected!

They did send me the PCB, they just decided to send me 300$ of temperature sensors, wireless modules, and relays as well!

The other package is in the USA sort facility.

Last edited:
Well guys, I will be getting the PCB sooner than expected!

They did send me the PCB, they just decided to send me 300$ of temperature sensors, wireless modules, and relays as well!

The other package is in the USA sort facility.
That is great to hear!!!

ARG

Well, DHL did screw up pretty badly, but they are on top of fixing it.
They called me up, they are coming to pick up the wrong package and they are sending me a cheque to replace the 50$ tax I paid for the wrong parcel, I'm glad I didn't have to fight to get the 50$ back :)

The PCB is on the delivery truck at the moment and I have to leave the house so I probably wont get it till tomorrow :/

ARG

They are here!
* Added support for Ophir heads
* Moved vital components from under screen to make trouble shooting easier for DIY'ers
* Little bit wider

Ophir edition
Oi3IKAP.jpg

Just hook up the connector that is included with the Ophir like so, no soldering!
m1o110l.jpg

With an Ophir head
GUzNvSb.jpg

Metering my unstable 473nm handheld :)
5Pj3jed.jpg

Last edited: