Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are you armed with a laser pointer?

daguin

Ace82 said:
You can see <2mW this afternoon if you want . . . .

Peace,
dave

:mad: You had to correct me. ;D

Yeah, that sounds great! :)

You don't HAVE TO see it, you know? ;) I can leave it in the drawer . . . . . [smiley=engel017.gif]

Peace,
dave

o yeah well at school i dont bring my laser or knife lol. school doesnt count.

mikeeey said:
o yeah well at school i dont bring my laser or knife lol. school doesnt count.
Haha, that reminds me, last year i got into a fight in school, and the guy pulled a knife on me... little did he know, that i knew both boxing and Tae Kwon Do, so i twisted his arm, broke it against my shoulder, flipped him over, then got on top of him and started hammering his face with my fists...
Well, that was a bad day for him... Shouldn't have hit my girlfriend...

Spyderz20x6 said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1219687799/60#67 date=1219776931]o yeah well at school i dont bring my laser or knife lol. school doesnt count.
Haha, that reminds me, last year i got into a fight in school, and the guy pulled a knife on me... little did he know, that i knew both boxing and Tae Kwon Do, so i twisted his arm, broke it against my shoulder, flipped him over, then got on top of him and started hammering his face with my fists...
Well, that was a bad day for him... Shouldn't have hit my girlfriend...[/quote]
Haha!! I'm actually surprised you and him didn't get in much trouble, my friend beat the crap out of some kid (He basically re-arranged his face... ::)) that picked on him and now he's on probation because of it, I can't believe the kid that pulled out the knife didn't get in huge trouble with the law.

Anyway that must have felt great punching him like that. ;D

Switch

Spyderz20x6 said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1219687799/60#67 date=1219776931]o yeah well at school i dont bring my laser or knife lol. school doesnt count.

Huh, I always thought you were old enough to have finished school. :-?

I used to carry my balisong(and had the displeasure of needing it once) and carry my laser when I wear jeans.
Anyway, look at this topic go huh? :D

Spyderz20x6 said:
wow that is awesome.. i wish i could see that on video. how did you grab him so he didnt stab you? grab his wrist?
hit your girlfriend?? or hit on your girlfriend?

where did you take boxing lessons? you live in Washington as well, so I wasn't sure if it was a place nearby or if it's statewide.

styropyro said:
Anyway that must have felt great punching him like that. ;D

CATHARSIS :D

I took Tae Kwon Do for 5 years. That was years ago. It's been so long. I actually want to start taking some kind of martial art again but I don't have the money... I hate minimum wage.

I used to carry a Leatherman everywhere I went. I got sick of all the weight in my pockets so I just carry my wallet, phone, keys, knife, and sometimes a sharpie or pen. The only reason I don't carry my laser everywhere is because I really dont want it to break.
I need a laser that can take a real beating... but again, I'm low on cash...
:-[