Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are you armed with a laser pointer?

Spyderz20x6 said:
Ya, i grabbed his wrist, and twisted it so that his knife fell out of his hands.
He did both, first he started hitting on her, then he grabbed her butt, when she slapped him, he punched her in the stomach. Then, she told me the day after, and i told him to never come near her again, so he was like "or what"? And i was like "Or i'll break every bone in your body"! So he was like "Oh really"? And he pulled out his knife, so i was like: Ass-kicking time! ;D

I actually lived in Florida before i came to Washington, and i took lessons there, but now, i practice at home daily.
Genius. Though if he would have done that to my girlfriend there wouldn't have been any warning, hence no time to pull a knife, and he probably would be wondering why in the world he's getting his ass kicked for. :D Of course if you want to pull a knife you better have every intention of killing me or you'll be justifiably not coming out of the situation alive. Ah this all reminds me of 7th grade. You see what happened was is i was arguing with this girl for some reason i cannot remember. Then she threw a little cup of ranch on me and i was like :eek: you silly cunt and then i promptly blasted her in the face with my small bowl of ketchup. Then the assistant principal comes over and of course only saw ME doing this ::) so as punishment he makes me sweep up the lunchroom. As i was sweeping, this stupid kid who loved to bully people comes up and starts laughing at me cuz i'm sweeping :mad: so i simply said to him "sir, i believe you need to GTFO!" of course he abided. But then in a few minutes he comes back and he walks by and pushes me :eek: :mad: so i busted him over the fuckin head with the broomstick then he fell to the ground where i continuously hit another 10 or so times. Assistant principal comes over and is laughing as he says "come on, nick" and takes me to his office. Another Funny thing is, the principal while on the phone with my mom said he had it coming ;D ;D EPIC WIN. I got suspended 2 days lol i've known people to get expelled for less :D then at the beginning of 8th grade i was at lunch and the assistant principal comes over and starts talking to me and he says "lol remember when you beat that kid with a broom? that was the funniest thing i ever saw lol" ;D ;D ;D lol EPIC WIN

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#94 date=1220549237]
Ya, i grabbed his wrist, and twisted it so that his knife fell out of his hands.
He did both, first he started hitting on her, then he grabbed her butt, when she slapped him, he punched her in the stomach. Then, she told me the day after, and i told him to never come near her again, so he was like "or what"? And i was like "Or i'll break every bone in your body"! So he was like "Oh really"? And he pulled out his knife, so i was like: Ass-kicking time! ;D

I actually lived in Florida before i came to Washington, and i took lessons there, but now, i practice at home daily.
Genius. Though if he would have done that to my girlfriend there wouldn't have been any warning, hence no time to pull a knife, and he probably would be wondering why in the world he's getting his ass kicked for. :D Of course if you want to pull a knife you better have every intention of killing me or you'll be justifiably not coming out of the situation alive. Ah this all reminds me of 7th grade. You see what happened was is i was arguing with this girl for some reason i cannot remember. Then she threw a little cup of ranch on me and i was like  :eek: you silly cunt and then i promptly blasted her in the face with my small bowl of ketchup. Then the assistant principal comes over and of course only saw ME doing this  ::) so as punishment he makes me sweep up the lunchroom. As i was sweeping, this stupid kid who loved to bully people comes up and starts laughing at me cuz i'm sweeping :mad: so i simply said to him "sir, i believe you need to GTFO!" of course he abided. But then in a few minutes he comes back and he walks by and pushes me  :eek: :mad: so i busted him over the fuckin head with the broomstick then he fell to the ground where i continuously hit another 10 or so times. Assistant principal comes over and is laughing as he says "come on, nick" and takes me to his office. Another Funny thing is, the principal while on the phone with my mom said he had it coming  ;D ;D  EPIC WIN. I got suspended 2 days lol i've known people to get expelled for less  :D then at the beginning of 8th grade i was at lunch and the assistant principal comes over and starts talking to me and he says "lol remember when you beat that kid with a broom? that was the funniest thing i ever saw lol"  ;D ;D ;D lol EPIC WIN[/quote]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ;D

That is a true epic win!!

I am known at school as the guy who doesn't take any shit. :p
This guy in 2nd period called me gay because i wore cologne (all the girls liked it, so he was probably jealous), and i was like "say that one more time, see what happens..."
So he said it again, and i stood up, grabbed him by the shirt collar, pushed him forward, and punched him flat in the nose (not very hard though), then he walks like 3 feet back and trips over a chair, and does a falling backflip. My 2nd period teacher is watching all this, and he goes "What happened guys?", and i'm like "Oh, i just punched James in the face, and he tripped over a chair.", then the teacher is like, "Oh, ok..." ;D

Haha, he didn't even care ;D

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#94 date=1220549237]

Genius. Though if he would have done that to my girlfriend there wouldn't have been any warning, hence no time to pull a knife, and he probably would be wondering why in the world he's getting his ass kicked for. :D Of course if you want to pull a knife you better have every intention of killing me or you'll be justifiably not coming out of the situation alive. Ah this all reminds me of 7th grade. You see what happened was is i was arguing with this girl for some reason i cannot remember. Then she threw a little cup of ranch on me and i was like :eek: you silly cunt and then i promptly blasted her in the face with my small bowl of ketchup. Then the assistant principal comes over and of course only saw ME doing this ::) so as punishment he makes me sweep up the lunchroom. As i was sweeping, this stupid kid who loved to bully people comes up and starts laughing at me cuz i'm sweeping :mad: so i simply said to him "sir, i believe you need to GTFO!" of course he abided. But then in a few minutes he comes back and he walks by and pushes me :eek: :mad: so i busted him over the fuckin head with the broomstick then he fell to the ground where i continuously hit another 10 or so times. Assistant principal comes over and is laughing as he says "come on, nick" and takes me to his office. Another Funny thing is, the principal while on the phone with my mom said he had it coming ;D ;D EPIC WIN. I got suspended 2 days lol i've known people to get expelled for less :D then at the beginning of 8th grade i was at lunch and the assistant principal comes over and starts talking to me and he says "lol remember when you beat that kid with a broom? that was the funniest thing i ever saw lol" ;D ;D ;D lol EPIC WIN[/quote]
cool

Spyderz20x6 said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1219687799/80#96 date=1220556018][quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#94 date=1220549237]

Genius. Though if he would have done that to my girlfriend there wouldn't have been any warning, hence no time to pull a knife, and he probably would be wondering why in the world he's getting his ass kicked for. :D Of course if you want to pull a knife you better have every intention of killing me or you'll be justifiably not coming out of the situation alive. Ah this all reminds me of 7th grade. You see what happened was is i was arguing with this girl for some reason i cannot remember. Then she threw a little cup of ranch on me and i was like  :eek: you silly cunt and then i promptly blasted her in the face with my small bowl of ketchup. Then the assistant principal comes over and of course only saw ME doing this  ::) so as punishment he makes me sweep up the lunchroom. As i was sweeping, this stupid kid who loved to bully people comes up and starts laughing at me cuz i'm sweeping :mad: so i simply said to him "sir, i believe you need to GTFO!" of course he abided. But then in a few minutes he comes back and he walks by and pushes me  :eek: :mad: so i busted him over the fuckin head with the broomstick then he fell to the ground where i continuously hit another 10 or so times. Assistant principal comes over and is laughing as he says "come on, nick" and takes me to his office. Another Funny thing is, the principal while on the phone with my mom said he had it coming  ;D ;D  EPIC WIN. I got suspended 2 days lol i've known people to get expelled for less  :D then at the beginning of 8th grade i was at lunch and the assistant principal comes over and starts talking to me and he says "lol remember when you beat that kid with a broom? that was the funniest thing i ever saw lol"  ;D ;D ;D lol EPIC WIN[/quote]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ;D

This guy in 2nd period called me gay because i wore cologne (all the girls liked it, so he was probably jealous), and i was like "say that one more time, see what happens..."
So he said it again, and i stood up, grabbed him by the shirt collar, pushed him forward, and punched him flat in the nose (not very hard though), then he walks like 3 feet back and trips over a chair, and does a falling backflip. My 2nd period teacher is watching all this, and he goes "What happened guys?", and i'm like "Oh, i just punched James in the face, and he tripped over a chair.", then the teacher is like, "Oh, ok..." ;D

Haha, he didn't even care ;D[/quote]
Ha awesome. Lol i remember when i got back from being suspended, talk about dawn of a new era lol :p everyone was on me givin me mad props and epic respect. I wasn't one to mess with after that lol took out the biggest kid in school. It was like something out of a movie lol. I even heard people referencing when they were arguing like "you better watch your mouth before i beat ya ass wit a broom like nick did to joe" lol ;D

Nick and Spyderz20x6 those stories are AWESOME.

I've never been in a fight, I'm too nice and no one hates me, that's the reason why lol.

Nick your afro is starting to look more and more like my photoshopped picture lol.

mikeeey said:
Nick and Spyderz20x6 those stories are AWESOME.

I've never been in a fight, I'm too nice and no one hates me, that's the reason why lol.

Nick your afro is starting to look more and more like my photoshopped picture lol.
lol i'm nice, if you knew me you would never even expect anything like that. But when it comes down to it, i'm ruthless. Also, like i've said before, on any given day my fro is a different size. Could be small, could be EPIC. You never know :p

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#97 date=1220557889][quote author=HumanSymphony link=1219687799/80#96 date=1220556018][quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#94 date=1220549237]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ;D

Haha, he didn't even care ;D[/quote]
Ha awesome. Lol i remember when i got back from being suspended, talk about dawn of a new era lol  :p everyone was on me givin me mad props and epic respect. I wasn't one to mess with after that lol took out the biggest kid in school. It was like something out of a movie lol. I even heard people referencing when they were arguing like "you better watch your mouth before i beat ya ass wit a broom like nick did to joe" lol  ;D[/quote]

Lol,. The staff can get kind of biased. ;) Iv'e got to remember that, if someone pisses me off, then beat them with a broom. ;D Not really as epic as yours, but on the last day off school last year, there was some game where we had to answer a question before another person, and everyone was getting all pumped up, so when it was this one guys turn, he screams at the top of his lungs. I loled so freaking hard. The classes around us were really loud before this and all of the sudden they where silent. :eek: Or there's this guy who's my friend and he does some REALLY dumb stuff, and really funny too... In 5th grade my teacher always picked on him, and he actually stepped on him, and some other stuff. He got the nickname "JakJak" and close to the last day off school, I gave him a Burger King toy that was JakJak from the movie, "The Incredibles". And since my friend doesn't have much hair, my teacher tried to cut the toys hair off with a pocket knife. [smiley=lolk.gif] ON TOPIC: I will be armed, when I make a bluray. :D

jamilm9 said:
does it fell funny when you sleep on it.
well, when i lay with the back of my head down all the hair gets pushed into my face and its freakin dumb. Best to be on my side where i can simply push it back or aside or whatever. cant explain :D

when in a terrible situation and you are without a pillow does your hair work just as well? perhaps you could put a pillow case on your hair.

so you really have NO lasers right now? you NEED to make that gif or video of shining a laser thru your hair!

mikeeey said:
when in a terrible situation and you are without a pillow does your hair work just as well? perhaps you could put a pillow case on your hair.

so you really have NO lasers right now? you NEED to make that gif or video of shining a laser thru your hair!

You should use your hair as an inconspicuous laser storage case.

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#97 date=1220557889][quote author=HumanSymphony link=1219687799/80#96 date=1220556018][quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#94 date=1220549237]Ya, I pwned him pretty bad, lol.

Genius. I beat some dude with a broom, lol.

I punched some dude and he fell over a chair, lol. Teacher didn't care, lol.

[/quote]
Lol. I can hide a broom in my fro. [/quote]

quotage shortened for easy reading ;D

Man, I wish I had the 'trash talk moment' when people wanted to pick a fight. Doesn't happen for me, but generally not many fights happen anyway.

So anyway, I was walking along on my way to Commerce class when this guy slams his fist into the back of my head. :/ I'm a black belt in TKD (the more you know) so I turned around and kicked him in the face. He went down... I was pumped and ready for more, but he stayed down rubbing his face so I kept walking.

To this day I have no idea why he even picked the fight. Was some korean 'gangsta' guy in year 10, I was in year 8 at the time. So the next day, my friend Max comes up and says 'hey did you fight some year 10 guy the other day?" I said 'Sort of..." and he goes "He's in hospital, you broke his cheek bone." Lawl. He didn't try that shit again.

I've seen him in the corridors sometimes - he scowls at me whenever he passes. Best part is I never got in trouble, he probably said he fell over or something - getting beat by someone two grades down's gotta take a hit to your ego...

VillageIdiot said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1219687799/80#99 date=1220561288][quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#97 date=1220557889][quote author=HumanSymphony link=1219687799/80#96 date=1220556018][quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1219687799/80#94 date=1220549237]Ya, I pwned him pretty bad, lol.

Genius. I beat some dude with a broom, lol.

I punched some dude and he fell over a chair, lol. Teacher didn't care, lol.

[/quote]
Lol. I can hide a broom in my fro. [/quote]

Lol, i kicked some korean 10th grader in the face and broke his cheekbown, lol. He got pwned...

[/quote]

;D

diachi

RA_pierce said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1219687799/100#105 date=1220581060]when in a terrible situation and you are without a pillow does your hair work just as well? perhaps you could put a pillow case on your hair.

You should use your hair as an inconspicuous laser storage case.[/quote]

Afros are the most amazing things ever, A friend of mines has an afro, although it is more floppy than HumanSymphony's, but anyway he once managed to lose a guitar pick in his hair, he only found it when he went to wash his hair ::) Really wish I had a 'fro, instead of just curly hair.

Suprisingly I don't get in fights in school, although I get slagged A LOT I just dish it back out, and I'm also really sarcastic, so no one really bothers to pick fights with me anyway, which is probably just aswell because I used to do judo, so I would just throw them to the ground and start kicking the shit out of them with my steel toed boots.

-Adam

Ace82

VillageIdiot said:
Man, I wish I had the 'trash talk moment' when people wanted to pick a fight. Doesn't happen for me, but generally not many fights happen anyway.

So anyway, I was walking along on my way to Commerce class when this guy slams his fist into the back of my head. :/ I'm a black belt in TKD (the more you know) so I turned around and kicked him in the face. He went down... I was pumped and ready for more, but he stayed down rubbing his face so I kept walking.

To this day I have no idea why he even picked the fight. Was some korean 'gangsta' guy in year 10, I was in year 8 at the time. So the next day, my friend Max comes up and says 'hey did you fight some year 10 guy the other day?" I said 'Sort of..." and he goes "He's in hospital, you broke his cheek bone." Lawl. He didn't try that shit again.

I've seen him in the corridors sometimes - he scowls at me whenever he passes. Best part is I never got in trouble, he probably said he fell over or something - getting beat by someone two grades down's gotta take a hit to your ego...

I remember some random Korean guy spit at my face for no reason. I figured it was because he hated white people or something. Long story short, he ended up ass down in the mud and surrounded by a crowd of people and I just walked away feeling justified as a security guard came had no idea who, what, why, only where. ;D

Ace82 said:
[quote author=VillageIdiot link=1219687799/100#107 date=1220608282]

I remember some random Korean guy spit at my face for no reason.  I figured it was because he hated white people or something.  Long story short, he ended up ass down in the mud and surrounded by a crowd of people and I just walked away feeling justified as a security guard came had no idea who, what, why, only where.   ;D
[/quote]
Hehe :cool: