Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ARCTIC HOST feeler! interested? READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am still going through the quoting and CAD development with my friend but they look to be ~$100 per unit with a minimum quantity of 100 units. The more we buy the less they'll cost.

I'm going to make a prototype of this host with a hollow body so I can workout the best way to make the mount the laser components inside. That will probably cost me about $300.

Still in development guys. These things take time.

I am still going through the quoting and CAD development with my friend but they look to be ~$100 per unit with a minimum quantity of 100 units. The more we buy the less they'll cost.

I'm going to make a prototype of this host with a hollow body so I can workout the best way to make the mount the laser components inside. That will probably cost me about $300.

Still in development guys. These things take time.

That's cool, can you also add me to the list.

Bobby

Just checking in from my 4 month hiatus ... glad this is still moving forward!

duzy

I pm'd you earlier, please add me to the list. Will be keen on 2 hosts

THanks

BUMP and any news on this?

Greeting,,

With the advent of the cheaper "rifle" knockoffs and Dylan's release, there is really no mode demand... at least not nearly as much.

As such I doubt this feeler will ever proceed to the GB stage.

Haven't seen any posts from Jake in bloody ages, actually...

He's been away for a bit, most recent thread for him was to sell a jetlares plc IIRC.

I am interested as well. If the price is 75.00 make it two hosts.

I understand that it's asking a lot to read through all the pages and pages of the thread, but why can't you read through maybe just the very first post and the last page? :spank:

rhd

I understand that it's asking a lot to read through all the pages and pages of the thread, but why can't you read through maybe just the very first post and the last page? :spank:

I think the better question is why hasn't anyone changed the title to make it clear that this isn't happening anymore.

It's not. We all know that in our gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.