Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

April Full Kit Giveaway! (Taking kit donations now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeGT

Thanks moh, but I just gave up. The only thing that even got donated was a njg driver from tyson. Seems like nobody was interested in this, so I figured what the hell.

Or should I just say that you won moh?

anselm

Thanks moh, but I just gave up.
Well that sucks.:(
I am offering a 18650 and warning labels too, I thought I'd ship it directly to the winner.

Thanks moh, but I just gave up. The only thing that even got donated was a njg driver from tyson. Seems like nobody was interested in this, so I figured what the hell.

Or should I just say that you won moh?

Next time maybe

A: Gather all the stuff before you set a end date?

B: It's a Give away does it have to be a full laser if you can't get all the parts? Anything is better than nothing, IMO

EDIT: C: You don't know if anyone did donate for this contest, so it would be un-fair to any who have if you just stop the contest, maybe do it this month or next month after You get All the stuff together and talk to Avery Already before you announce that you can do something.

Jake If You would Think it All out Before You Jump All In (Think before you Leap principle) You would fair a Lot better in life. "Don't take this Wrong Please You know I'm not trying to bash You. It's just advice to help you, I just have noticed you do it a Lot and I think it would help if you just plan Things out a little more before you do Them"

Last edited:

jakeGT

i had it all set up, I tried to get the donations list from avery but I never got it. I have no host, and the only thing I had in hand for the giveaway was the driver from tyson.

I was ready and prepared for this, but I'm not gonna give away a full laser kit unless I have a list of people that donated $10 or more for the forums.

Big prize= big donation to forums was my mindset. I will try again, and hopefully keep the thread alive, get prize donations, and get donations for the forums

I will try again, i had good intentions, just didn't see it through till the end

edit: and weidmark is using his diode for his giveaway. so we would have a diode and a battery and a host. it's not a guidesman host but it's just like it.

Last edited:
No Jake What I'm saying is, how can you set a End date and not even have gathered the parts or had gotten a Response from Avery yet.

You should have all the parts set up before you set a end date. How can you Say it's over by this time and just expect everything to fall into place when you haven't gotten it all Together and Had the whole conversation with Avery Yet.

So you should Have Said:
""Hey I want to do a Donation contest and when i get everything I need together we can set a end date for it. Who has A: B: C: I need for this. and I have to clear with Avery that I can get a donation list I have not gotten a Reply Yet...""

You should see if anyone has donated for this specifically and if so then you should get a donation list for April and all the way up to the new End Date, Which you shouldn't set unless
A: Your going to do it with what you have
B: You Get everything together

((I Really Hope you get this going, this is a Really nice thing to do for the forum and It needs it.)):beer:

jakeGT

Okay, I'll start a new thread, and it will be a feeler. I will gather up all the parts, and now that I can easily get the donated page, we'll do not may, but junes donation giveaway

Sound good?

anselm

7 anselm 30-04
8 Tonga 29-04
9 TheReddish 27-04
10 smzy322 25-04
11 Dm595959 25-04
12 00Giorge 24-04
13 dblkion 23-04
14 hakzaw1 23-04
15 projectz 22-04
16 Coherent Light 22-04
17 Plan B 20-04
18 steviedezie 20-04
19 lazeerer 17-04
20 Mohrenberg 16-04
21 Ash 16-04
22 laser2 15-04
23 Ibuprofen200mg 14-04
24 dyethor 13-04
25 alexr123456 11-04
26 allieplaysmusic 10-04
27 try2die 09-04
28 weidmark 05-04
29 Tech_Junkie 05-04
30 DTR 04-04
31 picengraver 04-04
32 123splat 04-04
33 hakzaw1 03-04
34 Drew 02-04
35 TheReddish 01-04
36 TheReddish 01-04
37 Morbid1 01-04
38 SLPbum 01-04
39 Flaminpyro 01-04
40 jayrob 01-04

Screw the outcome of this thread, I'm rolling for who gets my 18650 and warning laser label...

OK "Drew" PM me your shipping address if you want an unprotected 18650,
actually a good one (IR <100 mOhm) and a warning label or two....

Attachments

• april.JPG
    april.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

jakeGT

Hmm, your negative rep in my giveaway thread made me think. I seemed to have forgotten about your giveaway thread anselm. Screw my thread? Don't worry. I'll be donating the batterys now too. And by the way, I reallly really appreciate the negative rep. It was very well deserved, and now, I have already had one person who I just sold a laser to ask me if I ripped you off on a laser. Nice thinking you idiot, thanks for making it look like I ripped you off and scammed you.

anselm

I seemed to have forgotten about your giveaway thread anselm.
you sure did:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/18650s-giveaway-59253.html

You didn't exactly rip me or anyone off, but you talked about how you would send someone
a kit, several members promised you bits and pieces until the kit was complete, moh got you
a donors list, but you didn't deliver.....:(

So no, you didn't exactly scam anyone, (well I don't know how tysonc1979 feels) but you didn't deliver on your promise either.

Interesting to see how you are unable to take a (IMHO, deserved) bad rep without whining/revenge.:tinfoil:
I thought we had talked about that.....

I have already had one person who I just sold a laser to ask me if I ripped you off on a laser.
I call BS on that statement, first of all, this here was not a "for sale" thread, secondly
why wouldn't that person rather ask ME instead if I got ripped off by you, hmmmm?;)
Who would you rather ask for an explanation, the "ripper" or the "rippee"?

Last edited:

jakeGT

You can call bs on whatever you want, I personally dont give a rats behind. He didn't read the thread, didn't care about the thread. He wanted to know what I had done to get the rep comment , All talk and no laser.

I don't care what anybody talked about, me and you never talked about anything personally, and if we had I wouldn't have cared about your opinion that I am whining.

Sorry I forgot about your 4 month old thread, must have missed that one. And oh yeah, tyson's driver is in on the giveaway, he feels very happy to be a part of it. Your on my ignore list now, so I don't have to worry about you. Goodbye

anselm

jakeGT said:
He didn't read the thread, didn't care about the thread. He wanted to know what I had done to get the rep comment , All talk and no laser.
Epic fail.:crackup: Had he read the thread, he would've found out.:banghead:

jakeGT said:
I don't care what anybody talked about, me and you never talked about anything personally,
The "janitor" thread in the vet section....

jakeGT said:
Your on my ignore list now, so I don't have to worry about you.
You never had anything to worry about from me, incredible how you take things personal.
2458922517_09672746be.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.