Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Applied Biosystems 373 DNA Analyzer - Silicon Valley

Anyone looking for a nice little Cyonics argon laser? There is a Biosystems 373 DNA Analyzer for sale on eBay located in northern california. It's too heavy to ship for any reasonable rate but a pickup plus a best offer might get you one for a low price.

Here's the link:

Applied Biosystems 373 DNA Analyzer Sequencer Stretch - eBay (item 200438684413 end time Mar-13-10 18:37:01 PST)

A photo of the argon power supply:

DNA373_06.JPG

Looks like there's even more awesome stuff in there than the 377 systems I've taken apart. SVC compucycle is a pretty shady company but in the case of something like this it probably won't matter too much. Most cases the machine is dead as a whole but the argon laser still works.

I've torn down both the 377 and this 373. This one has the rectangular power supply and the laser head is also a nice rectangular box unlike the JDSU 2214-40MLA I pulled from the 377. A nice plus is the system runs on 110VAC unlike some of the 377s where you end up with a 220VAC power supply.

Anyone looking for a nice little Cyonics argon laser? There is a Biosystems 373 DNA Analyzer for sale on eBay located in northern california. It's too heavy to ship for any reasonable rate but a pickup plus a best offer might get you one for a low price

If anyone wants the laser, I can pickup and strip it for you and save you a bunch on shipping.