Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone here play WoW

So before I start, I know people will think of all the stereotypes WoW has. The game has been going strong for many years so that should tell you something.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone here plays. If so maybe we are on the same realm and can raid or something. Just curious so let me know.

Thanks

I have a friend that has tried to get me playing that game. He still hasn't had any luck.

I started playing about 2 years ago. I will be completely honest, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing until not too long ago. Over the summer I basically had no life. I would play WoW almost all day everyday. I learned a lot and Im glad I did so now I can enjoy it.

Their is just so much to learn its crazy. I still learn things everyday.

Last edited:
I'm busy trying to not suck at League, and i'm failing. I should probably stick to CoD. If I knew what an HD PVR was years ago, I could've been making money off of it.

DJNY

Some people I know want to get me into playing TESO ("The Elder Scrolls Online") as soon as it is released.

WoW, never´ve been to it. But back in school, a few friends had to repeat one or two forms cause they were charmed by WoW.

Personally I don´t like this type of neverending games where you´re forced to play, for being competitive and raids, where you have to invest a few hours at a time.

Though I do see the kick, adventure in playing it.

Zeebit

I would surely play The Elder Scrolls Online if only I had a better internet connection. I'd play it over other MMO games anytime of the day.

I've never liked WoW but I've been playing DOTA ever since and now DOTA 2.

I've been playing Firefall which is a free to play MMOFPS. If it wasn't for the fact that I spent a chunk of change on a founder's pack, I'd quit. I'm waiting to see what the final product will be. Right now it is the same thing over and over with no real goal. It's not like a normal FPS online where most games are done in about 15 minutes with the winning team capturing the most flags or getting the most kills for example.

I also like RTS games. There hasn't been many, if any, I like that have some out within the past few years or will be coming out. The games may last longer but there is still a goal to reach. I played the hell out of some Tiberian Sun when it was in it's prime. I think about seeing how many people are playing once in a while.

Last edited:
Want to buy my account? I have a level 85 Tauren Druid on Deathwing and a few other alts, couple thousand gold. I'd let it go for pretty much nothing, I haven't played for about 3 years now.

Chrono

So before I start, I know people will think of all the stereotypes WoW has. The game has been going strong for many years so that should tell you something.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone here plays. If so maybe we are on the same realm and can raid or something. Just curious so let me know.

Thanks
I would love to play with you, but I don't play WoW,
if you play League sometime I'd love to play with you.
Otherwise good luck hoarding the Epics :)

Last edited:
I played WoW for probably 4 years. I still have my account with a few lvl 85's on it, 85 hunter, 85 shaman, 85 rouge, 85 warlock, i cant remember the rest but i know i also havr a higher level paladin and mage. haven't logged in in over a year now. I'm sure it would still be fun to play. I'd most likely be willing to sell the account tho if anyone's interested.

If anyone is actually interested in playing, and wants to buy an account instead of doing the work themselves. I think this would be a good time to buy before the new x-pack comes out. It will be out in a matter of months. So if you start now, you will still have plenty of time to gear up before it comes out.

Oh, and hopefully learn how to play your class efficiently.

IsaacT

I used to play, but I recently quit. I have 4 or 5 level 90's, and another 3 or 4 85's. I have all heiloom gear and a decent amount of goods. I would also be willing to sell my account.

I also have a copy of the full game unclaimed if anyone wants to buy the code (cheaper than blizz sells of course) then let me know.