Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone here play WoW

IsaacT

Well it is two separate codes. And you can buy them as a gift an email to yourself.

I played for 7 years, and quit about a year ago.

#1 Warlock & #1 Huntard in PvP on my server, and leader of one of the most successful guilds, as well as one of the richest players. I also was insanely close to having owned every mount the game had to offer, and I had 1 of each class level 90. I miss the game every now and then, but realize how shitty it is compared to the new things coming out now-a-days. My only regret is not having sold my account, as it's now just sitting there useless. Probably the geekiest achievements I could ever brag about.

On an entirely different note -- I went back to playing "Perfect World", until Elder Scrolls comes out. Then, if they fixed all the ridiculous bugs that I was dealing with in Beta, then I'll give it a shot. :beer:

I played for 7 years, and quit about a year ago.

#1 Warlock & #1 Huntard in PvP on my server, and leader of one of the most successful guilds, as well as one of the richest players. I also was insanely close to having owned every mount the game had to offer, and I had 1 of each class level 90. I miss the game every now and then, but realize how shitty it is compared to the new things coming out now-a-days. My only regret is not having sold my account, as it's now just sitting there useless. Probably the geekiest achievements I could ever brag about.

On an entirely different note -- I went back to playing "Perfect World", until Elder Scrolls comes out. Then, if they fixed all the ridiculous bugs that I was dealing with in Beta, then I'll give it a shot. :beer:

Your account sounds amazing. Why can't you sell it now? I'm sure you can get some big bucks for it.

How much gold do you have by the way?