Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone have good laser goggles for sale?

loreadarkshade

I need some goggles and the ones on survivallaserusa.com are SO expensive.

I mean, i get it, eye safety is important, but I can't help but feel like they're taking advantage of a niche market to boost up the prices of a tinted piece of plastic.

Anyway, I'm from canada, and these
www . survivallaserusa . com/Eagle_Pair__190-540nm_+_610-760nm_DUAL_BANDWIDTH_Laser_Safety_Goggles/p1667092_20873680.aspx
would cost me $130 plus shipping which is rediculous!

Does anyone have some for sale?

Attachments

• img_4599_1606947036926.jpg
    img_4599_1606947036926.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Encap

The price is not ridiculous at all --the price is the price
What the relative value in the world the Canadian dollar is has nothing at all to do with anything for sale anywhere except in Canada.

Those are more expensive because they are dual bandwidth/ dual lens special make up laser goggles --nobody else has or sells them--they are an exclusive Survival Laser item. They are a new item only offered by Survival since 8 December. Nobody has any for sale--only on the market for about 2 weeks. See post #130 here https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/survival-laser-open-thread.99480/page-9 They are presumably for laser show projector people who make extensive use of expensive laser projector systems with red, green and blue lasers in operation at the same time.

Eagle pair laser glasses/goggles are the lowest cost good quality laser eye protection glasses/goggles. Many other makers offer professional level laser glasses for a single band are 2 to 3X more expensive--do a google search of same.

Just buy separate pairs one for each band if you need them. You need to learn a lot more about lasers and related and then figure out what you actually need for real reasons.
Laser pointers and related are an affordable hobby amd less expensive than many others like cars and whatever else but lasers are not a cheap hobby generally speaking.

Look on eBay for eagle pair laser glasses--you can save a couple of dollars in shipping maybe from China but the prices of the laser glasses/goggles are about the same as Survival Laser prices.

You apparently didn't see the LPF rule under the title of the sub-forum which says : "Buy, Sell, & Trade --- Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation."

Last edited:
You can buy the cheap uncertified ones on ebay too, use a low power laser pointer to shoot through the goggles unfocused so you don't melt them (not wearing them, of course) and see how much light gets through them. It can give an idea if they are at all any good if you don't see a spot show up on something behind the glasses as you shoot into them.

Better to buy certified ones like Lifetime17 showed, your eyesight is priceless.

Last edited:

loreadarkshade

You can buy the cheap uncertified ones on ebay too, use a low power laser pointer to shoot through the goggles unfocused so you don't melt them (not wearing them, of course) and see how much light gets through them. It can give an idea if they are at all any good if you don't see a spot show up on something behind the glasses as you shoot into them.

Better to buy certified ones like Lifetime17 showed, your eyesight is priceless.
Yeah, i wouldnt trust my eyesight to ebay junk