Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any Star Trek fans?...My 3' fully lighted Enterprise model

Very nice indeed, loved all the detail and how it was delivered in your video! A model worthy of the big screen itself.:gj:

Hmmm very professional work. My father love these ships. I'll show him :)

good job!

Drew

Excellent job! I had a fiber optic lit model enterprise ncc-1701-d when I was about 12. Went through about 20 drill bits drilling holes in the "windows" for the fibers. Needless to say it was nowhere near the level yours is. It was lit by 1 small incan flashlight bulb and a battery pack

That is officially insane! Incredible work on that model its amazing

HIMNL9

Very good made, outside AND inside ..... i was a modeler too, in the past (when i still was knowing what "free time" mean :p :D), and this made me appreciate all the work and details care :beer:

EDIT: only one thing, between the plates 1353 and 1354, i counted only 31 rivets, where my blueprints say that in the real one they are 32 .....

(just kidding ,,,,, sorry, this is a joke that probably only a modeler involved in real-looking contexts can understand ..... :p :D)

Last edited:
stopid enterprise....it wont live long i promise. the cubes are coming, and fast!

Awesome build bud.... We want to see Real Lasers coming out of that!!! Fire the Forward Laser----------------------

Make it a 2 motor axis set up.... so you can remote control the Laser Aiming!!That would kick butt...

A Borg Cube with working lasers would be Awesome!!!

Awesome build bud.... We want to see Real Lasers coming out of that!!! Fire the Forward Laser----------------------

Make it a 2 motor axis set up.... so you can remote control the Laser Aiming!!That would kick butt...

^^^ And firing at each other!

D

Delorean Geek

Thanks all! This was my first venture into modeling after a 10 year break. I had drifted away from modeling as I got married, became a homeowner, and started a business...that tri-factor will beocme a black hole for free time.

She was challenging to say the least, but it is a great kit! It is such an impressive size for display. If you are into modeling and a Trekkie, you should definately build one up, even if it's just straight out of the box with no lights, it's still pretty impressive!

Dont build red lasers on it, they are gay. Green all the way. Else it wont fit with our green cubes.
I have marked you as a top assimilation target, you will help us design futher borg vessels, resistance is futile. This is judged on your knowledge about space ship building.