Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Scam - Watch out !

I say we fill his inbox with..."fun" subscriptions :D

Last edited:
Eitan you have been given some really good advice in this thread, you would do better to listen to these than the idle threats from the scammers...

If you feel the need to accept the responsibility then settle to a point where you accept it to the right value and never behond.... and only to what you yourself are responsible for.....

And please stop advertising that you're vulnerable..... i.e. get another member to post your story without your name being mentioned to get people aware (perhaps post in the vets section asking them to pass on the warning? (Once you invite the devil into your home it's hardest to remove him).

I would say definitely report them to the relevant people, this really needs nipping in the bud.

I wish you better luck with your future customers.

Pman

Please let's let him decide how he wants to handle it. Everyone is different and from what I can see he would just like to let it go at this point. IF this guy insists on trouble after all this then something will likely have to be done but for now he just wants to be able to breathe. Everyone handles things differently and we need to honor Jokers wishes and not push him into doing anything he doesn't want to get dragged into.

Eitan please do what vortish suggested. This isn't his first offense according to the others. I know you have a kind heart but you have a chance to prevent this guy from continuing to scam future sellers.

I'm with Pman .... Eitan has been put through enough pressure without us pushing him too and he now knows he has options

Reiign

Is there any chance you can send me the source code from an email sent from him? Right click. Then hit view page source. And send me that along with any other info about him. I really dislike it when people play keyboard warrior. Especially to someone as nice as you. I will inbox you now.

Can't those threats be reported to the police? Given the constant Palestinian/Muslim problems in Israel, I think their state police / special forces / etc. should be equipped to handle someone making terrorist threats. That's exactly what I would report it as, too - terrorist threats. If he wants to act tough, let him act tough versus the guys with guns.

ETA:

Prevention of Terrorism Ordinance No. 33 said:
1. "Terrorist organisation" means a body of persons resorting in its activities to acts of violence calculated to cause death or injury to a person or to threats of such acts of violence;
"member of a terrorist organisation" means a person belonging to it and includes a person participating in its activities, publishing propaganda in favour of a terrorist organisation or its activities or aims, or collecting moneys or articles for the benefit of a terrorist organisation or activities.

Based on the threats you received it could be argued that their actions fall under this law, not to mention whatever statutes Israel has pertaining to assault and threats in general. Under the Ohio Revised Code (State of Ohio, USA) those threats would be considered "menacing", possibly even "aggravated menacing" given the deliberate wording and obvious hinting towards violence. Report this bastard to the authorities and let him have the trouble of convincing the police that he is not, in fact, a terrorist. This has the added bonus of forcing him to admit that he was full of shit from the get-go.

Scamming you was bad enough, however this individual has crossed a serious line by escalating things to real-life threats of violence. Do not tolerate it - report him.

Last edited: