Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Laser66 Build Orange Led

Ricker

Beautiful build with the LED, you're always improving your builds. I can't wait for what craziness you'll be building next year! :)

Very awesome! Love that intense power in a pen host, just something so sinister in a sleeper like that, even with the very low duty cycle I still love it, great build! :beer:

Edit: Damn, can't rep you again yet...

Last edited:
Hi,
Nice builds all of the keep it up buddy, those 66 pens are awesome.I have 4 that i will put some single modes in, i'll keep those big diodes for my bigger builds. I have to say you come a long way AL. Her's a +Rep for ya Pal

Rich:)

Pman

That's some serious output for that guy. Is a 7W+ up next lol. Assuming you used the standard 9mm for that one. I would have to admit that I've been tempted to do it but I think I'm going to go with "life" on that one. Been into single modes lately and have a lot of them to post. In fact, I did post one in a CNI pen but no one seemed to notice.
I can't REP you again yet:( it is a pretty awesome build and I would say you have the record for small pen output:). Any chance you took build pics? I would like to see how others are putting them together. I have a specific way that always works but that doesn't mean there are not better ways and it's good to share ideas anyways;)
Maybe you posted it somewhere else but how were you able to get those pens? I think I'll have to try and email him again. Like all the LED choices. I basically used whatever I could find and actually harvested a couple from lighted 12V rocker switches I had. Did those come with a resistor?
Also, you should add that build to my pen build thread. Want everyone to do it.

Last edited:
Nice bro
I haven't tried those yet, I think I just rather heavier hosts, stainless
They do look great though, I should try one.

GSS

Alien ,all that time we thought the death star got you and you were buying up all of laser66 pens:whistle:

Last edited:

Pman

Diddy I mention Alien is my bestest friend in the whole wide world yet? We go way back. I remember as kids how I used to share all my new toys with him. I gave him one of my kidneys and literally my left arm. My whole world turned upside-down when he moved to Vermont after the doctors seperate our bodies. I did get both legs though lol

By the way, isn't that gift from a Pixar short or something? Swear I've sent that before some movie.

Last edited:
Diddy I mention Alien is my bestest friend in the whole wide world yet? We go way back. I remember as kids how I used to share all my new toys with him. I gave him one of my kidneys and literally my left arm. My whole world turned upside-down when he moved to Vermont after the doctors seperate our bodies. I did get both legs though lol

By the way, isn't that gift from a Pixar short or something? Swear I've sent that before some movie.

:wave:

That is a very nice build, indeed. I have to agree that you must hold the record for powerful lasers in small packages.

GSS

Wait a minute, that means your an Alien also:thinking: