Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Announcement Regarding The Novalasers Atlantis-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
After consulting with laser users as well as experts in the field of laser applications and safety we have decided to suspend production on the Atlantis-1 445nm <1W laser and will not be carrying this product at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please note that we do not regularly monitor the forums and any questions should be sent to sales@novalasers.com.

Best Regards,
Magdalena Gudzowska
NOVALasers Inc.

heh. Yes, I just got this message. Atlantis is coming? Atlantis is cancelled. Wonder when the ad will be off the site. Disappointing; I had one on preorder. Not a good sign for the Wicked side of things, either.

Xer0

Atlantis has no ZPM, os it stays sunk. wohoo \o/ i appreciate your decision

...of course, you could sell the ones produced, to verifed members here.

NO MORE ATLANTIS 445 LASER... Sorry to bring u these news

Dear Zee,

Announcement Regarding The Novalasers Atlantis-1

teAfter consulting with laser users as well as experts in the field of laser applications and safety we have decided to suspend production on the Atlantis-1 445nm <1W laser and will not be carrying this product at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we hope to have you as a NOVAlasers customer at a future time!

Best Regards.

Magdalena Gudzowska,
Sales Director
NOVALASERS.COM

too bad there aint any atlantis and i'd be afraid if there aint any spyder artic too...
anyways thats what i recieved from novalasers when i asked them about the atlantis blue 445nm laser which is pretty similar to the spyder arctic III but anyways thats what happened...

Re: NO MORE ATLANTIS 445 LASER... Sorry to bring u these news

any if anyone knows anythin about spyder artic iii pls share aswell thank you

STI24

Re: NO MORE ATLANTIS 445 LASER... Sorry to bring u these news

Nova lasers already posted a thread for this.

Man thats a rip!!! Go and get ppl excited, than have them place orders just to pull the product because your scared, please! Thats an act of bad business IMHO, how about you get the ad off of our forum since its just a lie anyway:gun:

As much as I dislike wicked, at least they have some guts....

Things

Most definitely Jerry, they simply do not want these diodes reaching the public market.

Yeah but... c0ld can ask them to stop advertising a product that they
will not sell...
False Advertising....:whistle:

Jerry

Things

I think the projectors have also been recalled, however it could be due to the heat issue, not necessarily the dangerous diodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.