Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Announcement: if you haven't receive your order or if your order.....

Hello, all my friends, this is john, the owner of priceangels ,nice to talk to you again. I have to say sorry to all friends whoes order have been delayed because of the 2 weeks spring festival holiday. I am truly sorry for having you waiting for so long. Till now, some of our suppliers are still on holiday......

Even though we are busy with your orders all day, some orders are still waiting to be packed. Please give us some more time, we will compelete the work as soon as possible.

BTW, if your order haven't been shipped, or if you haven't receive your package after nearly 2 months you place your order, please send an Email to service@priceangels.com, and list the title "order problem from laserpointerforums", then my cs staff will do with your problem priority.

Sorry for all the trouble! We will try our best to give you an good solution as soon as possible.

best wishes to you, and happy chinese new year!

reliable john (It is 1 O‘ clock in the midnight in china, I have to go to sleep now. Enjoy your stay!)

Last edited:

happy chinese new year again, fellow friend. Thanks for noticing whole LPF on the updates. :)

happy chinese new year again, fellow friend. Thanks for noticing whole LPF on the updates. :)

happy chinese new year to you!

I think it is neccessary for me to start this thread, so many customers have this kind of problems these days.

I have received many PM about order delay, so I wish they could have a easier way to contact my cs staff, and they will help them as soon as possible. Of course, I will try my best to help if they PM me.

reliable john

burner

Does your company always send only 1/2 of the order ?? I got my flashlight but NO DUST CAPS !! This is ANNOYING !!! I needed those dust caps John.

Does your company always send only 1/2 of the order ?? I got my flashlight but NO DUST CAPS !! This is ANNOYING !!! I needed those dust caps John.

sorry, then what is your order number? please send an email to the mailbox I told you in the thread. Buy the way, what is your order number?

burner the caps are most likely out of stock, so the in-stock portion was sent to you. Would rather have waited who knows how long, and then have your whole order shipped? Shipping in-stock items immediately, and then the back ordered items when they are in-stock is SOP.

burner

I am now dealing with customer service. We'll see how that goes. I hope its better that Tmarts crappy service !!

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, my flashlight was DOA so my whole order was crap.

I am now dealing with customer service. We'll see how that goes. I hope its better that Tmarts crappy service !!

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, my flashlight was DOA so my whole order was crap.

sorry for the problem, we will be responsible for the DOA item.
My cs staff have contact you, right?

reliable john

burner

Yeah John...they contacted me. They told me to replace the bulb on my DOA flashlight. They also told me to mail it back to you if i want a replacement flashlight. I am NOT going to send it back due to it costing more to ship it back than the actual flashlight cost !!

I knew i was right about your company John. Typical chinese company that doesn't care about customer service when you sell broke garbage !!

You say one thing John while your customer service is telling me something completely different. What a bunch of lies.

Hello John, I'm sorry to say. Though you have build good reputation for your company, your CS staff(s) are spoiling all the good work. They are asking to wait yet again after it has been agreed to cut off by March 5th. What is going on ? I've have now escalated the dispute.

burner

Here's the emails i have received so far about my DOA flashlight and my missing dust caps. Keep in mind i ordered these 02-11-11. Ill list them in order:

Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:17 PM

Dear John,

Sorry for the concern. I am afraid your order has been shipped out partially. Item 15456 had been shipped out on 2011-2-21 17:35:21,normally it will take 7-15 working days,I am afraid standard airmail shipping sometimes takes more time to arrive your country.
The unshipped item 5714 in your order is out of stock now. May I have your patience to wait for 5-7 working days. We will try to ship it out as soon as it restocked.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Janey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear customer,

I'm so sorry for the troubles,I am afraid your order has been shipped out partially.The unshipped item 5714 in your order is out of stock now. May I have your patience to wait for 5-7 working days. We will try to ship it out as soon as it restocked.
Regarding to your item 15456,I'm so sorry for the problem,could you please confirm your put right charger?(Powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x 3.0V/3.6V CR123A batteries),To verify the actual damaged problem,could you please Issue a ticket with order number and paypal email on our website. Quick link is: http://priceangels.com/CSExpress.action?
Could you please show us some pictures for the envelope and products you actually received from us. Moreover, pictures should display the actual damage if any.Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Janey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 7, 2011 1:34 AM

Dear John,

Please return the item to our returning centre by address to:

Priceangels.co.,Ltd
1512 Huashenglingyu
Jingtian North 7 Street
Futian Shenzhen
P.R.China

Please put your ticket number on the front of the envelope.
And it normally costs $4-7 to send it back. If it costs more than that. Before contact us before you shipped it back.
You can send it without package and accessories, but please use bubble bag or other soft material to pack it in case it was damaged on the way.
Return the item(s) by registered airmail with tracking number; if the registered mail costs more, Please return by standard mail without tracking number.
It will be fixed by the factory, and we will send it back to you ASAP.
If it cannot be fixed, we will send you a replacement once we confirm it is defective (physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage excluded).
Sorry for the troubles.

Best Regards,
Sabrina
Priceangels Service Team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 7, 2011 2:16 AM

Dear John,
It is possible ,could you replace the bulb to try again ,maybe it is the problem with it?
Wait for your reply.

Have a nice day/evening !
Best regards,
Alice_Lu
PriceAngels Support Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. so that's 4 emails by 3 different people about my issues. At 1st they said no problem, we will get this fixed asap. Then it went to asking me to take pix of a DOA flashlight...WTF did i need to take pix of a DOA flashlight ?? Then it went to asking me to pay for shipping back to China. Then it went to asking me to replace the lightbulb on the flashlight.

What the hell John ?? This is bullsh*t buddy !!! YOU ARE A LIAR RELIABLE JOHN.

"Janey" asked me to wait another 5-7 working day when your company was out of dust caps when i ordered them !! That is almost 1 month without dustcaps i paid for. This is bullsh*t John. You ARE NOT REILABLE !! You scammed me for a DOA flashlight and NO dustcaps.

Don't make me dispute this because i will get my money back !!!What do you have to say "not so reliable John" ??

Here's the emails i have received so far about my DOA flashlight and my missing dust caps. Keep in mind i ordered these 02-11-11. Ill list them in order:

Dear John,

Sorry for the concern. I am afraid your order has been shipped out partially. Item 15456 had been shipped out on 2011-2-21 17:35:21,normally it will take 7-15 working days,I am afraid standard airmail shipping sometimes takes more time to arrive your country.
The unshipped item 5714 in your order is out of stock now. May I have your patience to wait for 5-7 working days. We will try to ship it out as soon as it restocked.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Janey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear customer,

I'm so sorry for the troubles,I am afraid your order has been shipped out partially.The unshipped item 5714 in your order is out of stock now. May I have your patience to wait for 5-7 working days. We will try to ship it out as soon as it restocked.
Regarding to your item 15456,I'm so sorry for the problem,could you please confirm your put right charger?(Powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x 3.0V/3.6V CR123A batteries),To verify the actual damaged problem,could you please Issue a ticket with order number and paypal email on our website. Quick link is: http://priceangels.com/CSExpress.action?
Could you please show us some pictures for the envelope and products you actually received from us. Moreover, pictures should display the actual damage if any.Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Janey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 7, 2011 1:34 AM

Dear John,

Please return the item to our returning centre by address to:

Priceangels.co.,Ltd
1512 Huashenglingyu
Jingtian North 7 Street
Futian Shenzhen
P.R.China

Please put your ticket number on the front of the envelope.
And it normally costs $4-7 to send it back. If it costs more than that. Before contact us before you shipped it back.
You can send it without package and accessories, but please use bubble bag or other soft material to pack it in case it was damaged on the way.
Return the item(s) by registered airmail with tracking number; if the registered mail costs more, Please return by standard mail without tracking number.
It will be fixed by the factory, and we will send it back to you ASAP.
If it cannot be fixed, we will send you a replacement once we confirm it is defective (physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage excluded).
Sorry for the troubles.

Best Regards,
Sabrina
Priceangels Service Team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 7, 2011 2:16 AM

Dear John,
It is possible ,could you replace the bulb to try again ,maybe it is the problem with it?
Wait for your reply.

Have a nice day/evening !
Best regards,
Alice_Lu
PriceAngels Support Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. so that's 4 emails by 3 different people about my issues. At 1st they said no problem, we will get this fixed asap. Then it went to asking me to take pix of a DOA flashlight...WTF did i need to take pix of a DOA flashlight ?? Then it went to asking me to pay for shipping back to China. Then it went to asking me to replace the lightbulb on the flashlight.

What the hell John ?? This is bullsh*t buddy !!! YOU ARE A LIAR RELIABLE JOHN.

"Janey" asked me to wait another 5-7 working day when your company was out of dust caps when i ordered them !! That is almost 1 month without dustcaps i paid for. This is bullsh*t John. You ARE NOT REILABLE !! You scammed me for a DOA flashlight and NO dustcaps.

Don't make me dispute this because i will get my money back !!!What do you have to say "not so reliable John" ??

I've order a lot of items from price angels and have yet to receive anything other than what I've ordered. From the looks of your e-mails I'm assuming you went on a rant about how your not willing to mail it back, and then they asked if fixing the light was possible as an alternative.

What flashlight was it? I've got lots of led's from lots of different flashlights laying around. If you give me your PayPal address i'll pay you for the dust caps. Anything to stop your childish ranting over a couple of dollars.

burner

This has NOTHING to do with money. This is strictly about products and customer service.

Why dont you ignore me dude ?? Its obvious you dislike me and i could care less.

I dislike being burned by crappy companies...US or otherwise.

burner

RELIABLE JOHN...where are you ?? I thought you were going to fix this buddy. PLEASE REPLY John

burner

Gee, i don't understand. Reliable John was here daily until i called him out and NOW he is nowhere to be found. Imagine that.

JOHN...WHERE ARE YOU ?? I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE.