Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[ALL SHIPPED!!!] GB: 9$ O-like's "G2" Lenses CLOSED!!!

jimdt7

Re: GB: 9$ "G2" Lenses

Goodmorning,
Got ya all on the spreadsheet! :beer:

Have a nice day,
Jim

Hey,
i was wondering how i go about paying on a GB and when do i pay. Also, please put me down for 1! Thanks a bunch :)
Thanks
Muneer

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

jimdt7

Hey,
i was wondering how i go about paying on a GB and when do i pay. Also, please put me down for 1! Thanks a bunch :)
Thanks
Muneer

You can pay via PayPal only...and you will pay when the GB close (~1 week from today)!!!

Jim

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks put me down for 1

Just a personal note, I would be much happier to pay for a priority mail BOX with nice packing for a few bucks more, than to pay $1.50 you have listed (Post #1) for the lenses tossed in an envelope and then disappearing in shipping.

This has happened to me personally more than once and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Please at least offer the option for better shipping.

Thanks

:tsp:

BTW, very nice organized spreadsheet - speaks well of the group buy..

Last edited:

I will want at least 1 lens. I second the idea that all the U.S. bound lenses come in one box, and are distibuted from here, I also second that you do not need to test every lens.

An envelope is fine as long as the lenses are protected in a fairly sturdy bag like an anti static bag

Last edited:

jimdt7

There is going to be a big shipping update on these things. I am thinking about wrapping each lens with paper-towel and then putting them inside 3 envelopes for a total cost of less than 2$. If anybody wants to pay for faster shipping + box I'd be happy to inform him about the shipping costs! :beer:

Jim

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey guys,
Sorry for the noob question but what power difference would it have on a 1W 445?
Thanks
Mun

jimdt7

If in your case the laser outputs ~1W using a 3-ellement lens, based on the test results (#1 post) using the fake "g2" it would outpout ~1.3W -1.4W...but we can't know for sure! :beer:

Jim