Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All Members please read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
post_new.gif
Today, 04:27 AM Manage
EstherNkinga This message has been deleted by Things. Reason: Spam

Maybe you shouldn't have deleted that post so soon, they possibly wanted to donate a used car to my FAMILY & I-----------LOL !!!!!!

Last edited:

I only just now saw this thread, but I figure better late than never. Just sent a little bit your way, Rob. Hope it helps:beer:

Thanks so much pal, Can't tell you just how much these contributions help us out. Here's but one example; when my wife or I have a Dr's. appt, we have to travel to Ft. Wayne & back & we try to coincide THAT trip with a side trip to ALDIE'S (discount grocery with GREAT, LOW, prices), & the total miles expended is just under 100 miles. Gas around here, (varies from day to day), but is around $4.00 / Gal. & our car gets about 20 miles / Gal. So, if you do the math, just a trip to the Dr. & to ALDIE'S & back home again costs right around $20.00. Thank you so VERY MUCH for what you sent as I have a Dr. appt. coming up on MAY 4th & now I know I'll have the gas to get there & back. We REALLY APPRECIATE what YOU & all the other Members that have made Donations send to us. It ALL helps us to get through each day a little easier. I just wish that they would hurry up & make a decision on our housing situation already. It's hard living on pins & needles just waiting & wondering, ya know??? Thanks again, rob & Family

FINAL UPDATE Y'ALL !!

Thanks to ALL the concentrated efforts of ALL the Forum Members who sacrificed to make donations to help my family & I, save our home from foreclosure. We received a letter from the Mortgage Holders stating that we may KEEP OUR HOME !!!!

HAPPY DAY'S ARE HERE AGAIN, THANKS TO LPF & ALL THE OTHERS WHO LENT US A HAND.

I can NEVER begin to thank you for helping us in the various ways that you all have done. Whether with words of encouragement or by financial donations, you ALL have played a MOST IMPORTANT PART in the decision that we have received from the Mortgage people. THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP you have rendered unto us. If it wasn't for all of your generosity & concern about my family & I, we would have NEVER received the favorable decision that we got. My family & I will NEVER, EVER FORGET all the generosity & kindness that you ALL have shown to us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, ALL FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR US !!!! ROB & FAMILY

Wonderful news Rob! So happy that it worked out for you and your family. :beer:

FINAL UPDATE Y'ALL !!

Thanks to ALL the concentrated efforts of ALL the Forum Members who sacrificed to make donations to help my family & I, save our home from foreclosure. We received a letter from the Mortgage Holders stating that we may KEEP OUR HOME !!!!

HAPPY DAY'S ARE HERE AGAIN, THANKS TO LPF & ALL THE OTHERS WHO LENT US A HAND.

I can NEVER begin to thank you for helping us in the various ways that you all have done. Whether with words of encouragement or by financial donations, you ALL have played a MOST IMPORTANT PART in the decision that we have received from the Mortgage people. THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP you have rendered unto us. If it wasn't for all of your generosity & concern about my family & I, we would have NEVER received the favorable decision that we got. My family & I will NEVER, EVER FORGET all the generosity & kindness that you ALL have shown to us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, ALL FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR US !!!! ROB & FAMILY

Great News Rob... :gj:

You can't believe how happy this makes me... and I'm sure
many other Members as well that helped you reach your
objective and pitched in to stack the deck in your favor.

Now make sure you keep it...;)

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Thanks for all the congrats my friends. I'm just glad that all the WAITING ON PINS & NEEDLES IS OVER !!! That was REALLY stressful not knowing which way the wind would blow. PWEW !!! Glad it's over now........ Thanks again for all the help that we received from everyone here on the Forum. Your help, compassion, concern & generosity will NEVER be forgotten by my Family or I. Thank you all.................... rob & family

^^^ what all those guys said and more-- is lpf just a forum?? nope!! more like an extended family..

good newz for sure!!
V/R
len

That is outstanding news. I feel like the little guy won for a change! Glad to have been able to help in a small way!

:beer:

PBK

Congratulations...That is wonderful news. I have not been a member of this forum very long but I can already tell it is a great group of people.

That's awesome! I'm still new here and didn't know about any of this, but I'm so happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.