Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AixiZ 445nm lens...

jib77

Did he just quote back what you wrote in your email? He did that to me and I'm not sure what to make of it.

He wote: "Understood and thank you" ... he may just be quoting back to move things faster (as opposed to typing out a response for every single message)

Got the 405nm lens from aixiz today, it was the wrong one they sent.

P7150572.jpg

Got the 405nm lens from aixiz today, it was the wrong one they sent.

P7150572.jpg

How can you tell based off the picture? I don't use glass lenses that often and I ordered 3x 405/445nm ones and when comparing side by side the lenses w/ a regular aixiz glass lens, they both looked exactly the same to me. I wouldn't know the difference had I not known where they came from. I think they both looked like the one in that picture too.

How can you tell based off the picture? I don't use glass lenses that often and I ordered 3x 405/445nm ones and when comparing side by side the lenses w/ a regular aixiz glass lens, they both looked exactly the same to me. I wouldn't know the difference had I not known where they came from. I think they both looked like the one in that picture too.

the blue reflection on the glass is how you tell. That's a red AR coating not a blue one. it's reflecting blue, not transmitting it. It should be yellowish

OMG, I just received my 2nd order and they are wrong too; but I see I'm not alone, not good.

Kevlar

Don't worry, I received the wrong one too. It is inconvenient but Chuck at Aixiz will take care of it. He provides exceptional customer service :yh: Just shoot him an email.

Yes, he responded to me yesterday for my original order and today I just sent him another email about the 2nd order; I wish it wasn't this way.

EDIT:
I heard from Chuck again this morning and he is going to take care of it he said, But oh the pain of it. In the end, I guess it will all work out.

Last edited:

SHIN

Hi.

I received 5 of my 405/445 lenses today.
I wonder if all 5 are "red" glass lenses.
4 of lenses are purple-tinged, one is light blue-tinged.

Will I return these??:(

SHIN

Attachments

• 405nm.JPG
    405nm.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 200
Sounds like you got the ones coated for Reds too, Chuck asked for my shipping addy and said he'd take care of it; but I've heard nothing since. Send him an email and see what he says.

Hi all, and yes, "understood and than you" is a quick way of me saying "yes, shipping sent the wrong lenses and yes, you are going to get a replacement as quickly as we can get them out". Frankly, we have been lied to a few times from our contract lab on delivery schedules and we are getting the new lenses in about 100-200 at a time, expecting a delivery today. 1st priority for shipment is all those who received the incorrect lenses. I also have to get the larger bulk orders out by tomorrow, which would make a lot of people very happy, including me. Whats doubly upsetting is that I was passing shipping data based on what I was being told from our lab people, which was incorrect. Still, in the end, we will end up with over 1000 in inventory but they are coming in 100-200 at a time every so many days. I am sorry, this is frustrating for you as well as us and we are working as hard as we can to resolve this.

Many of you have emailed us for replacement lenses and when you do, I need the address and how many, it simplifies our life on this end greatly. When you return the red coated units, we will reimburse the postage.

Regarding email, we do respond to 100% of all emails we get, suggest you use cmaricle@aixiz.com . Our email is hosted by register.com and sometimes anything from that source ends up in spam filters FYI depending on your internet provider.

Thank you for not shooting us during this process! We sincerely thank all of you.

Chuck, Xia, Chris, Joe, Jace, Wei and Mike - AixiZ LLC

I ordered a 405nm lens a while back and received it yesterday.. Blue tint. I contacted Aixiz and they are sending me a new one. Great customer service :cool: