Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazed

14 turning 15 soon. w00t yay for lotsa 14 and 15 year olds on this forum.

After seeing a few people make posts about their height, I think somebody should make a "how tall are you?" thread in the Off Topic area. That was a pretty popular topic on another forum I used to go to :D

Im 18. and this area of the forum should be ok for talking about us, the laser enthusiasts. There is a section for just about everything else. It is intristing to know how old some of the hobbyest can be. only because I cant imagin people my fathers age putting together a laser.
;) but yes, I know there are!

pwnstar said:
Im 18. and this area of the forum should be ok for talking about us, the laser enthusiasts. There is a section for just about everything else. It is intristing to know how old some of the hobbyest can be. only because I cant imagin people my fathers age putting together a laser.
;) but yes, I know there are!

Well I cant imagine 14 year old kids putting a laser together ;D

I reckon I could... if I had all the parts I could put together a DDL driver and hook it up to a battery pack, solder to the diode pins in an Aixiz housing which I've pushed together with a vice... and whack a switch in between.

God damn now that I say it it seems so easy... I gotta do that sometime o_O

Switch

VillageIdiot said:
I reckon I could... if I had all the parts I could put together a DDL driver and hook it up to a battery pack, solder to the diode pins in an Aixiz housing which I've pushed together with a vice... and whack a switch in between.

God damn now that I say it it seems so easy... I gotta do that sometime o_O
What? You haven't built your own laser yet?? :eek: :eek:

Hey man take it easy, laser newb here ;D I know it sounds like a pathetic excuse but I can't afford it just yet.

Switch

VillageIdiot said:
Hey man take it easy, laser newb here  ;D I know it sounds like a pathetic excuse but I can't afford it just yet.

What are you talking about? I thought you spent over 100 on a bluray ::) You could've at least built it ::) It's like being in highschool and haven't lost your virginity yet ;D

Attachments

• peak_photopic_visibility.JPG
    peak_photopic_visibility.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 86
yea got my first piece last week then the next day built another
only after i paid for a dr-lava bluray still waiting on that-one a little patience
and soldering skills and blurays are easily built -hardest thing is figuring out what host you will use

40 years old   c-u john

Switch said:
It's like being in highschool and haven't lost your virginity yet ;D

LOL =P
then it looks like I'm the only one in my high school who has "lost his virginity"

VW

24 - Got my first green two months ago and my first blue a month later...

Hmmm after reading this thread I suddenly feel a bit old. I'm 28.

old_guy.jpg

daguin

Petrovski said:
Hmmm after reading this thread I suddenly feel a bit old. I'm 28.

old_guy.jpg

Pish . . .

I have shoes that are 28 years old.

Peace,
dave