Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 - Need some help

Hey guys.

I have the Adobe CS3 Master Collection (With Photoshop, Flash, and all that) but I can't install Dreamweaver because I don't have the disk.
I already have PS and Flash installed, but right now I need DW.

I have a working serial # but I can't install it without the damned disk.
I have been trying to find a download for the trial version so I can install that and put in the activation/serial # but all I can find is a bunch of links to CS5 and some torrents that I don't trust.

If anyone knows how I can fix this that would be awesome. I need this for a school project ASAP.

Last edited:

Things

With torrents, the best way to find the good ones is the find the ones with the most seeders and leechers. The way torrents work, if the file has viruses and not what it says it is, people aren't gonna seed it obviously, and the torrent dies.

Try this one: Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 (download torrent) - TPB

It probably comes with a crack, but since you already have a # you can just delete it.

Adobe's site is always a pain to navigate.

Last edited:
Is this it?

Adobe Dreamweaver - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Edit: I would send you the disc if I owned one but I thought since you have the serial# you might be able to download this trial version and enter it. :yh:

That's for the CS5 trial. I'm using that temporarily.
I'm looking for CS3.

With torrents, the best way to find the good ones is the find the ones with the most seeders and leechers. The way torrents work, if the file has viruses and not what it says it is, people aren't gonna seed it obviously, and the torrent dies.

Try this one: Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 (download torrent) - TPB

It probably comes with a crack, but since you already have a # you can just delete it.

Adobe's site is always a pain to navigate.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
Hopefully it's what I need.

Edit: The download link isn't working for me.
I guess I'll keep searching.

If anyone has any more suggestions that would be great. :(

Last edited: