Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Guide To Buying Your First Green Laser

This matter if it's fake or original lasers because in DX if you buy 100mW you will receive only 70...

Dunno if the FDA is stepping up restrictions instead of fighting for our health or if customs is getting stricter, but my griend got his rayfoss order confiscated, so yes it is/has happened.

and yeah I hate customs

This matter if it's fake or original lasers because in DX if you buy 100mW you will receive only 70...

Oh, sorry 'bout that. I didn't really understand the question. I would definitely trust O-like with power output. Once again, the customer service is great, and Susie would replace the laser if it's underspec, so I'd go for it. Also, about customs, I don't believe you really need to worry about O-like. Just make sure you say you want the batteries separated from the order because of customs in the notes in the shopping cart.

The batteries is not the problem, I live in Israel and the cutomers charge fee from 50$+ but I asked my friend for that and he tell me that Susie said that O-Like write always 20$ on the price.

You know, that's probably a good idea.
grin.gif

You could get an RPL 425 for it!

X FLY

Add nitroxlasers.com to the scammers list. One of the biggest scams i've seen so far.

Where did you see that? If you can link me, I would gladly put it up, but I haven't seen them do something too bad so far.

Last edited:
50mW has a very visable green line at night, and anything above starts to get hard to look at/down.

I dont get the bolded part, someone explain please?

BESTOFFERBUY IS NOT ALWAYS BAD! STOP CRITICIZING THEM! I bought a Dilda and it worked perfectly, just like the one from DX. I bought a TRUE 25mw Green Laser Pen and it is WAY overspec, I'm talking like 80mw overspec. Shipping might be a downer but other than that is great. I bought a CR2 battery and charger from them as well, also worked fine.

Complete list:
1 ea. 18 Led 1Red Laser Flashlight 3Aaa Grey $6.79
1 ea. True Green Laser Pen 30mW $25.00
1 ea. Rechargeable 3V CR2 800mAh Green 2 Packs $4.10
1 ea. Panasonic CR2 5-Pack $6.50
1 ea. CR2 Battery Charger $5.40
1 ea. High-Power 200mW Red Laser Pen (Burns Match + Visible Beam Daytime) $43.00
1 ea. Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm 20-Pack) $3.90
1 ea. 2-LED Flashlight with Solar Powered Flashing Mercedes Keychain $2.90

The only thing that DIDNT work was the 18LED flashlight, they sent me a replacement immediately, and it worked perfectly.... then I dropped it...

Last edited:
Nitrox lasers are WAY overpriced. You can search the forum for some reviews about nitrox.

For example check the price of this mini-mag mod: LASER BUNDLE: ML BluExtreme X150 *Limited Edition* - NitroxLasers.com

I could only find 2 reviews with the search, both saying the laser worked well. I'm really not going to put someone up there just because the products are overpriced. And if they work well, I'm not going to help ruin a perfectly good company, even if they do charge to much. That's just my opinion.

And I would not usually support Bestofferbuy. You may have gotten a good deal, but you could've gotten the exact same things from O-like and DX, with better customer service. I've heard enough bad things about them to know it's a risky purchase.

I could only find 2 reviews with the search, both saying the laser worked well. I'm really not going to put someone up there just because the products are overpriced. And if they work well, I'm not going to help ruin a perfectly good company, even if they do charge to much. That's just my opinion.

And I would not usually support Bestofferbuy. You may have gotten a good deal, but you could've gotten the exact same things from O-like and DX, with better customer service. I've heard enough bad things about them to know it's a risky purchase.
Yeah, cuz DX and olike sell 30MW True Green lasers for 25$ that peak at 100mw and average 80mw..

I dont think so.

Or you could get a laser with the same output from O-like for $4 more, plus complete customer service and much better quality. Just because a laser has high output doesn't mean it's not cheap and bad quality.

I'm not gonna keep arguing about this, and if you think that Bestofferbuy is SO good, go start your own thread about it. This one is for discussing the guide.