Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

A Guide To Buying Your First Green Laser

Hello everybody

Can anyone tell me something about the EVO Green Laserpointer (100mW) from WickedLasers?
Is it as good as a Laserpointer from Laserglow Technologies or Optotronics?

Thanks for your answer!

Best wishes
NasserAlThani
Really helpful - I just ordered a Lyra-B5!
Can you guys please stop necroposting .....this thread is like a 100 years old ! last post was made in 2013... not GOOD ..:tsk::tsk:

Last edited:

jpover

Can you guys please stop necroposting .....this thread is like a 100 years old ! last post was made in 2013... not GOOD ..:tsk::tsk:
You make a fine point - but for an ignorant new comer like me, I found the post very helpful.

clansley

Time to remove SkyLasers from the bad list and put lasterbtb on the good? Search reviews for their current status?

joeybab3

I hate to bring this up again XD but its necessary that you add laserpointerpro to the crap list. They were my first laser buy and i regretted it after only 5 minutes.

rt58killer10

I bought a wicked lasers Nano 15mw yesterday. They canceled the other saying that the discount code I used was supposed to have been disabled. I don't have enough for the full price. Shit company.

joeybab3

I bought a wicked lasers Nano 15mw yesterday. They canceled the other saying that the discount code I used was supposed to have been disabled. I don't have enough for the full price. Shit company.
Agreed glad there almost gone

lasersbee

For the novice is indeed a good guide, but I guarantee that BoomLasers also a good choice.:thanks:
You have already shown in your Spamming
advertising on other Threads that your products
are overpriced... Sound like WL pricing....

Jerry