Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Guide To Buying Your First Green Laser

This Moron.... just PMed me the same identical message...

I suggest that any members that received the same PM
respond in kind.....:scowl:

Jerry

avojta

Guys-
I posted this before I sent out the PM's. And I specifically sent PM's out to only the top 5 posters with the most posts on the site, because I value your guys' opinions most.
-Austin

We understand your system, its just not acceptable here. Spammers work this way, so its a knee jerk reaction to stop people from doing this. This is not saying you're a scammer, its just how things are handled here.

Next time just make 1 thread, and we'll help you out.

Thank you for this post. I bought Power Rock Green laser Torch 200mW /Focusable&Waterproof olike

Is LEDshoppe still legit? I really want to buy a 50mw laser from them and checking if it's good.

This is really a detailed guide about how to buy green laser.Thank you randomlugia.
Of course, Hope you can share more experience about your personal tips.

does anyone know if alaserpointer.com is good company? i didnt see that site on the list...

does anyone know if alaserpointer.com is good company? i didnt see that site on the list...

I've never dealt with them, but I can tell you now that they will not be good. Don't buy from them unless you want a underspec low quality product.

Take a look at Lazerer.

ok thnx ... ive read some other good reviews about lazerer and went to check it out but their web site has been down for about a week for mantinance... i will check again thanks :)

owsley

hi all,

great site, thx for all the great info! unfortunately, it was almost TOO MUCH, lol.. so im still not clear on what my move is. im so sorry for asking for hand holding.. but im gonna! ;)

ok, so i just want a highly visible portable laser for general alignment purposes, getting a line of sight for building projects, or even bouncing of a mirror for getting that perfect sweet spot of soundwaves from reflecting audio speakers.

the only things i know for sure are that i want green for the higher visibility in daylight, nothing i or anyone around me will need goggles for, and one thats reliable of course. the last reason is whats kept me from buying the $5 jobs off ebay and amazon. i dont need to burn anything, though it sounds like fun, lol, and i dont need to be able to hit a building a mile away either. but i want it to be highly visibile, and built to last.

im guessing you'll all say 5mw is the way to go, and thats the easy decision.. but then theres the company/reliablity issue. i dont want to have to buy it more than once, so i dont need to spend only $5 on it, i like quality stuff.

now believe me, the 6 hours of research ive done tonight got me so interested, i got to the point where i nearly ordered a 50mw FLX from ray foss based on what i read about the heat dissipation idea, and duty cyle, and that stronger battery.. the 18650. then i realized, what the hell am i doing?? all i wanted was an alignment laser, i dont wanna have to wear goggles and put up caution tape! :p

so i think ive said enough where you guys can see where im coming from.. i just want quality, and no more laser than my purposes require. im totally open to being told that i should be looking at something a little greater than 5mw, but again, i dont wanna have to wear goggles either.

thx so much!

-alex